Telling The Parents

The next morning Jazz and Danny gathered the older Fentons' for a family meeting. "We both have something very important news, Dani come on they won't bit." Danny said trying to encourage the little halfa. Then to Jack and Maddie surprise a little girl that looked almost exactly like their son came down the stairs.

Jack was the first one to recover from shock. "Danny who is that little girl and why dose she look so muck like you?" He asked as Danny walked up to Maddie and waved his hand in front of her face to wake her up (it didn't work).

"Acutely that's not for me to tell. Dani I promise they won't call you a monster just tell them." Danny said.

Finally Maddie got over her shock and asked, "Why would we call her a monster. Is she a halfa too. Sweetie we don't care if are a halfa just tell us please."

Dani took a deep breath and started, "Yes I am a halfa, but that's not all I am" She took another deep breath then continuted, "I'm Danny's clone."

For the next few minutes it was quite. Both the older Fentons stood there with shocked expressions till Maddie finally broke the silence, "Ok one question, WHEN AND HOW DID YOU GET CLONED? AND WHO DID IT?"

Both Danny and Dani held their ears before Danny answered, "Ok first, OW. Mom super senses remember. Second that was two questions. And three when about a year ago, Vlad wanted a perfect half ghost son so when I refused him he stole my DNA and tried to clone me. He made five clones, Dani is the only one left. And right now she is destabilizing and I have come up with a plane on how to stabilize her. Dani would you like to add anything?"

Dani looked up at the two adults that were processing the information. Then shook her head 'no'.

"Ok then, Dani we need to get ready to go." Danny said.

"Where are we/you going?" Jack, Maddie, Jazz, and Dani asked.

Danny turned to his family and with a smirk said, "The Far Frozen." He watched in amusement as Dani's eyes got bigger knowing Dani has always wanted to go into The Ghost Zone.

"Really we are going to The Ghost Zone. Cool I have always wanted to go in there, but I could never find a portal. But why are we going to The Far Frozen?" Dani asked.

"We are going to The Far Frozen because they have have a medical facility that works with DNA and I bet they would be more then happy to help you if you know me." Danny said.

"How do you know they would help me just 'cause I know you?" Dani asked. Danny opened his mouth to answer, but Jazz beat him to it.

"Because he's like a god to them they basically worship the ground he walks on." Danny glared at Jazz. She just smirked at him.

"Why do they do that it had to be something really cool if they treat you like that?" Dani asked in astuisment.

Danny still glaring at Jazz for telling them said, "I defeated the ghost king and so they started to call me the great one. Well we should start getting ready I don't know how long we will be there. Jazz do you want to came?"

Jazz a little stunned by the question stared at him for a second until he gave her a look that said 'well' then she answered, "Sure. When do we leave?'

"After we get everything we need. Here's what you'll need a jacket, warm cloths, snacks, extra blankets, and anything that you think you will need; there's is possibility we may have to walk to the village so pack as light as you can." And with that the three split up.

Jazz gave Dani some old cloths of hers and went down to the lab where they found Danny running around grabbing weapons and some ecto dejecto just incase something happens. Then they said their goodbyes to their parents and headed to the Spector speeder and into the ghost portal.