The Search

I began my mission by searching for any clues that could lead me to Amaimon. It was pretty stupid of me to track down every candy that had been eaten just to find him. I then started to go to candy stores to ask if they have had any candy missing lately.

"Hi, my name is (Y/N) and I'm searching for Amai-...I mean I'm hear to ask if your store has had any missing candy issues,"I said stupidly.

"Oh, well we have had some missing candy lately. It was the strangest thing," the man behind the counter stated.

"What happened?!?" I asked loudly causing everyone in the store to look at me. I relaxed and sighed.

"Well, we had a new shipment of candy a few minutes ago, but then when we left it for a few minutes all the crates were gone," he said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh Ok! Thanks!!!!" I yelled racing out of the store. I ran leaving the confused man.

"He must be close since the candy was recently stol-..." I said but then stopped.

"Squeak Squeak!"

I looked down and saw a small green hamster with a weird looking hairdo.

"Awww! So cute!" I began. I then stopped and then thought about it.

"Well I guess you can help me look for Amaimon," I said as I scratched my head. I bent down and picked up the hamster causing it to squeak with joy. I giggled and placed it on my shoulder.

"Dammit! Its so late now!" I groaned. (A/N "Sorry for the language 😕)
  I rushed off to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note
Plz keep reading! Trust me it will get more interesting 😜.I'm starting on the next part right away!!! I promise!