Love?

After we both got home from the amusement park the first thing I did was plop down onto my couch exhausted.

"(Y/N)-chan?" Amaimon asked as he sat on the floor quietly.

I glanced down and saw that he had changed back into his normal weird clothes.

"Yeah what?" I ask tiredly.

"I think something's wrong with me," He said with a tinge of fear in his voice. I sat up on the couch a little worried and asked quickly, "Why!?! What's wrong?!?!"

"Well to begin whenever I'm around you my heart beat races like crazy, whenever I'm close to you my face heats up, and whenever I embrace you in a "hug" I don't ever want to let go," he said as he laid down onto the floor staring up at the ceiling.

"That's okay Amaimon nothings wrong with you," I say with a tiny smirk.

"A-Are you sure?" He asked seriously as he sat back up.

"Yes I'm sure," I say as I relax on the couch.

"You sure its not that one disease?" He asked a little worried.

"What disease?" I ask a little worries now too.

"Um...isnt it called some thing like l-..." "Love?" I interrupt him as my face heats up a bit.

"Y-Yeah. Is that a bad thing?" He asked as he solemnly looked down at his lap.

"N-No Amaimon that's a good thing?" I say as I sit up.

"Why? How?" He asks.

"Because I have the disease too," I say with a smile.

Both our faces heated up and we both shifted away awkwardly.

"I-I'm going to go to bed since its very late," I quickly say as I jump into my bed. On my clock it read 7:00pm.

Before I closed my eyes Amaimon whispered in my ear, "Goodnight (Y/N)- chan."
He then disappeared leaving me with a red but tired face.
~~~Author Note~~~
Sorry this was a Lil short (;^;) but don't worry Ill try harder on the next one.