Confession

~~your POV~~
Amaimon saw that I was in pain and quickly grew mad. I watched as Amaimon broke out of the chains he was in and kicked all three of the men over. They fell to the ground as Amaimon untied the ropes and helped me up.
He quickly embraced me into a hug and whispered, "I won't let anyone hurt you ever again."
Tears trickled down my cheeks as I let go of him.
"I-I l-love you Amaimon," I said as my face flushed bright red. He smiled and said, "I love you too."

Before I could respond Rin burst in and gripped my wrist.
"Let go!" I screeched. He pulled you towards him and whispered, "I-I love you (Y/N)." I quickly pull out of his grip and rushed over to Amaimon.

"(Y-Y/N)-chan please say that you like me back and not Amaimon," Rin said sadly.

I stood there thinking.

"I love Amaimon Rin," I said as his heart shattered.

"C-can I at least have one last k-" "No," Amaimon quickly said stepping in front of me.

Rin quickly turned and ran away. Amaimon then grabbed me and kissed me deeply. I kissed back as I blushed.
When we pulled away I smirked.

"Let's go get some candy," I say as I grab his hand. Amaimon changes back to his normal happy self by saying, "YAY!! CANDY!!!"

I laugh and begin to leave the academy with my one and only Amaimon.

~~time skippie~~
We both race into the nearest candy shop holding hands. I blushed as I just realized that we were holding hands with our fingers entwined.  I quickly try to release his hand but he gripped it tighter.
"Go pick out whatever candies you want," I say with a smile. He nods and released my hand. He kinda went overboard with the candy but I tried to be nice and pay for all the candy he picked out.
When we were done we were walking back to my apartment eat in candy.

"So do you think Rin will ever confront us ever again?" I asked while chewing candy.

"Nah I doubt it," Amaimon replied with a smirk. We were both walking when Amaimon stopped me.
"(Y/N)-chan you have some candy on your face," he quickly stated as he turned my head to face him.
My face flushed of embarrassment.

"Here let me get it for you," he stated as he leaned in and licked your cheek. My face heats up as he licked my cheek.

"There," he said with a smile. I quickly tried to avoid eye contact after that.
He kept smiling and teasing me.

"Let's see how he likes it," I thought .

"Amaimon you have some candy on your face too!" I say trying not to laugh because he actually did.

"Huh? Oh then would you mind licking it off for me?" He asked with an evil smirk.

"Dang it he knew what I was planning," I thought leaning forward.

I started to lick his cheek when he grabbed my face and pulled my into a kiss. My face flushed as we both melted into the kiss.

When he pulled away my face flushed red. He just laughed and continued eating candy while holding my hand.

"I love Amaimon," I thought happily.

As if he heard he replied, "I love you (Y/N)-chan."
  The end!!!
~~~A/N~~
Yay!!! I finished my first book! I hope you liked it! Kennedi-chan out!!! (>w•)✌️