~Easter Special!~

~Reader POV~
I hopped out of bed and stretched my arms out with a yawn. Once I finished stretching I picked up my phone and looked at what time it was.

6:30am

"Dang I woke up early," I mumbled to myself as I walked over to my kitchen and opened up a cabinet to get some cereal. I was about to grab some (fav cereal) when two arms snaked around my waist and hugged me from behind.

"U-Urm? Amaimon?" I asked as I turned my head around to see a certain demon king staring into my (e/c) hues.

"What?" He asked with a blank face. I pointed down at his arms that were wrapped around my waist but her just shrugged his shoulders and kept them their.

"Can you please explain to me what "Easter" is?" He asked as he finally released me and walked over to a jar of candy on my counter. I raised and eyebrow and then glanced at my calendar.

"I my glob! I didn't even remember it was friggen Easter!" I exclaimed as I raced out of the kitchen into my bedroom. I frantically looked around for something to wear while Amaimon stood in the doorway munching on some candy.

"Sooo~ what is it?" He asked as he plopped another candy into his mouth. I stopped searching and looked over at him.

"Oh well..it's a type of celebration is humans do..well you see little kids receive candy and presents from a magical creature we call "the Easter bunny" but if we're way older then kids then we don't really get anything," I explained as Anaimon nodded as I talked.

"Ohh...so um...do I get candy from "the Easter bunny"?" He asked as he placed the jar of candies back on the counter where he got them.

I laughed so hard that my stomach began to hurt and tears were sliding down my cheeks.

"What is so funny?" Amaimon asked a little pissed off at me. I quickly stifled my laughter and wiped he tears out of my eyes.

"Well it's just that only little kids get presents from the "Easter bunny" and your like a thousands years old," I giggled as Amaimon frowned.

"Aww well that's boring," he mumbled sadly as he plopped down onto my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey demon king? So you mind? I'm gonna change, so get out," I ordered a little harshly.

Amaimon groaned at first but then hopped off the bed and made his way out the door.

"Anything for my queen," he mumbled as he walked towards the kitchen for more candy. I slightly blushed at the nickname but then shrugged it off.

I quickly closed the door to my bedroom and slipped on a (f/c) Easter sweatshirt with a pair of (black, white, or blue) ripped jeans and a bunny hair clip.

Once I was done I slipped on a pair of (f/c) converse and opened my bedroom door. My eyes widened as I saw Amaimon throwing candy at Rin and Rin yelling at Amaimon.

"Guys what the hell! Stop fighting!" I yelled angrily. They both quickly stopped and turned their attention to me.

"Oh Happy Easter (Y/N)," Rin said with a bright smile. Amaimon glared at Rin as he walked over and gave me a gentle hug.

"Happy Easter Rin," I chirped happily as we pulled away from the hug.

We had both finally made up and got over the past things that have happened between us all.

I turned to Amaimon and smiled.

"Amaimon you wanna go have some fun?" I asked as I held out my hand to him. Amaimon happily took it and walked over to my side.