Where is Amaimon!

"Amaimon wait!" I yelled running to the window. But when I looked down he was gone.

"Damn it!" I swore at Rin as I threw a pillow at him.

"You knew he was there didn't you!" I yelled stomping up to him. He made a smirk and placed a hand on my hand. At first I didn't know what he was doing until he pinned me against the wall.

"What the heck!" I yell.

"You need to calm down," he said as he let to of my wrists.

"Now listen, you still need to do your job. That's the reason why I did that to you," he said as he sat on my bed and sighed.

"F-fine then.....I quit," I stated clearly.

"But (Y/N)-chan! Love me instead of that fool," Rin said as he grabbed my hand before I could walk away.
I ripped my hand free.

"What the hell! I thought you loved Shiemi!" I yelled as Rin tackled me to the ground.

"Rin get off now! I need to find Amaimon," I yelled.

"Not until you go out with me. Then I'll get off and let go of you," he said.

"F-fine," I say quickly as he got off of me. I sighed and thought, "what do I do Amaimon?"

"You know what. It won't really work out since you love Amaimon and all. So just go," Rin said behind me.

"Really! Thanks Rin I knew there was some kindness in you!" I said as I gripped him in a hug. I quickly let go and jumped out the window without thinking.

"That was stupid," I yelled as I began to fall. I forgot that I lived in an apartment building and lived on the top.
I screamed as I gripped onto the edge of my window.

"Rin! AMAIMON!" I scream as loud as I could. My fingers began to slip as I heard Rin run over to me. He quickly reached out and almost grasped my hand when I slipped off.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" Rin screamed in horror.

I slowly began to fall.

"So is this the end? Am I going to die when my love saw me kissing another guy and ran away? Will I never see him again?" I thought as I fell. A tear trickled down my cheek as the ground kept getting nearer and nearer.

"Amaimon," I whispered to myself.

I closed my eyes as I fell, ready for the pain that awaited me.

"Wassup?" Asked a voice from next to me. I opened my eyes to see Amaimon with a grin.

"Amaimon!" I yell as he grabbed me and landed on the ground softly.

"Don't have all the fun without me! Lets go jump out the window ag-" before he could finish his sentence I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you. And it was Rin who made me kiss him! He said if I didn't then he wo-" before I could finish he kisses me on the lips which surprised me.

"There now I'm even with Rin," he said with a smile.

My face flushed red. But I tried to hide it when I hugged him.
~~Author Note~~
Sorry had to hurry because of school! But hope you enjoyed this chapter! (>v<)!