×1×

"(Y/N) (L/N), please come down to the main console and fix a few things if you may.", said the intercom. I got up from my seat and walked down to the main console of the Morphogentic Engine. Walking down to the Engine and security saying, "Christ (Y/N), hurry up, they're waiting on you." So I kept going until I made it.

>At the Morphogentic Engine<

Finally, down the last hall to the main console. I opened the door and one of the workers turned to me, "Ah, (Y/N). Cutting a bit close, well anyway, the next patients incoming Arterial Spins still dark. They need you at the front terminal." Then he turned away and went back to work. I walked to the front terminal and Steve, right where I'm supposed to sit slightly turns his head and sees me.

"(Y/N) finally, where have you been? The Functional Imaging interface isn't talking to the ASL. We've got a patient 30 seconds out and we're blind inside his head!", he said sitting me down.

I turned towards the computer and began fixing the problem. When I hear Steve say, "F#ck me, they're bringing him in." I stopped what I was doing and saw closely. There was a man that looked in about his near 30s that was yelling bloody murder as he was being pulled by security. Yelling such things like, "I knew this was coming! Your filthy f#cking machines! You f#cking machines! No! No! Not again! Jack-booted f#cks! I know what you've been doing to me! I know what you've been...Help! Help me! They're going to rape me! Rape! Rape!" I stared in shock. Why are they doing this to him? I thought. Well this is a mental association after all. As I was getting back to business, I saw the man had struggled away and then came running to the glass separating us from the computers to the machine. I jumped back as his half naked body hit the glass. He completely looked terrified and yelled, "Help me, don't let them do this! You, I know you can stop this! You have to help me! You have to!" Before I could even react, they were already pulling him back and restraining him into the machine. I backed away and then a security guard grabbed me behind my back and told me to calm down in a very rude manner, saying that this place is a high security. Steve told him to leave me be because I was a little shakened up. But then he sat me down, putting me back to work.

Steve rushed me saying, "Quickly Miss (L/N), a head will need a roll if perfusion monitoring is not active when they put him in the engine. Five seconds...four...three.

But I fixed it just in time and the guy that had been at the window was now on t he computer screen with two tubes down his throat and one up his nostril. I read the computer:

Pod #2
Case number: 196
Patient: EDDIE GLUSKIN

I felt sort of bad for this Eddie guy. He just looked so miserable. I lean in a little closer but then the pushed me back and said that my work was down and I could leave now. I didn't really like the tone in his voice, these guys are hiding something I can feel it. I felt it ever since I started working here. Ever since I saw those patients being dragged off somewhere and not returning.

I really need to inform someone about what is going on here. I get up from my seat and walk out of the main console and walk to the room down the hallway. I went into the room and grabbed one of the computers, turned it on and wrote to any investigative reporter that I could find. Scrolling and scrolling I had finally found a guy from Berkley. I immediately began typing.

September 17, 2013

From: 10260110756@yahoo.com
To: milesupsher@gmail.com
Subject: TIP/ Illegal activity at Murkoff Psychiatric Systems.

You don't know me, I have to make this quick, they might be monitoring.

I did two weeks of software consult at Murkoff Psychiatric System Facilities at Mount Massive. All sorts of NDA'S I'm pretty much breaking now, but seriously, fuck those guys.

Terrible things happening here. Don't understand it. Don't believe half the things I see here. Doctors talking about a dream therapy going to deep, finding something that had been waiting for them in the mountain. People are getting hurt and Murkoff is making money.
It needs to be exposed

As I finished typing my last words, I thought about if I was doing the right decision. Sneaking into the office and informing about Murkoff doing bad things. What if I never see me brother again? But this is going too far and I need to send it. I quickly press the send button and close the computer. I sighed and turned around not knowing that there was a group of security guards and Jeremy Blaire along with them behind me.

"Looks like someone's been talking out of class.", Jeremy said as a guard took me and threw me against the wall. I slumped to the floor and looked up to Jeremy who was holding the computer in his hands.

"Miss (F/N) (L/N), consulting contract 8208, software engineer with a level 3 security clearance. Graduated cum laude from Berkley but still somehow not smart enough to realize that the last thing a fly would do in a spiders web, is wiggle."

With him saying that, he took the computer and dropped it to the ground. He came closer to my face and said that I wasn't smart enough for their high security. Then he backed up and asked, "Miss (L/N), will you willingly submit to forced confinement?" I tried to speak but it was no use. He spoke before me saying that I had said yes.

"The Murkoff Corporation appreciate both your bravery...and sacrifice. Why don't you give Miss (L/N) a light anesthetic.", he said and then the guard hit me twice in the face with both his fist and then his gun. After that, I black out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys what's up. This is the reupload for the first chapter of this. I hope you enjoyed it and again. I'm sorry for being such a lazy bum. My bad! School comes first. So I'm gonna say this again. NONE of this stuff belongs to me
Most of the content belongs to Delirious's videos and how he played it. But it all originally belongs to the makers of this game. I'm only doing this so I don't get in trouble with copyright shit. But any way. I hope you like this story. And I will talk to you guys real soon. PEACE!!