×2×

I felt dizzy and I could barely open up my eyes. Until I finally saw a man in a light blue suit that picked me up and strapped me to a chair and telling me to try to open my eyes.

"You don't have to wake up. But open your eyes.", the man said.

I tried to open then but it was no use. I was to weak to. Then all of a sudden, SLAP!! I opened my eyes and felt a stinging pain on my cheek.

"What's the matter? Did somebody hit you?", he asked close to my face. Yeah you did. I thought glaring at him. "Here, let me help you.", he said. I didn't know what he was talking about until he came close and licked the side of my face. Which brought me to my senses.

Then I heard a beeping behind me on a computer and a guy saying, "Andrew, you getting these alert.", "Kinda busy here.", said Andrew looking towards him. "It looks like real trouble, at the Engine. They said that Hope made a lateral ascension.", the guy behind me had said. Andrews face turned serious. "Billy Hope, sh*t, they're not happy about it?", he asked.

"No."

"Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t! Come on.", said Andrew as he and the other worker left the room, leaving me there to watch the Morphogenic Engine. I tried struggling but it was no use. I was stuck there.

>2 hours later<

The Engine was finally over and I slip my hands out and I start to get really bad headaches and seeing images of the engine. I fall to the ground in exhaustion. I notice that they had put me in a patient's outfit. Then looking to my right, I see another patient who is shushing me until something behind him shows up. Then all the lights cut off and the only thing that I could hear was the screaming of the patients. I start breathing quickly and I get up and see a camera and a notepad and started writing.

*Note*

I f*cked up. Oh god where am I? Hours could've passed. Or weeks! Brain full of static. They made me watch the..the engine. Have to get help. Have to call for help. Lucas, I'm sorry.

If I die, I know you'll find me

I know you won't rest until you find my body. I hope you find this camera with my corpse. I hope the evidence on it can do what I couldn't, expose the truth.

Lucas, brother, I'm so sorry. I f*cked up. I thought I was doing the right but I f*cked up bad.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -