Pt.4

"Beautiful name!" She also took a bite of her sandwich. I was already done, and thankful to have some food in my stomach. It was uncalled for, but Lee handed me a water bottle. I smiled a thanks, and took a sip. It was Heaven. My lips were instantly moistened and so was my throat. As it got darker and darker, I got to know Lee. I also spent time with Katy. I instantly felt like her big sister, and her my little sister. Night finally came, and Joe gave in. He allowed us to sleep in the bus, and a thunder storm came along. Katy insisted on sleeping with me, and Lee just slept in the seat behind us. But when lightening flashed in the distance, Katy whimpered. I gently shushed her, and brushed the hair out of her face. We were curled up in my huge, black, zip-up hoody. Finally, Katy was silent. Until She had an unusual request.

"Sing for me, please?" Her voice was in a soft whisper. I remembered singing to my niece. I took in a breath.

"What song?" I answered carefully.

"Something One Direction..." She giggled. I smiled at her innocence.

"What about...What Makes You Beautiful?" I laughed. I barely knew their music, let alone cared for it. I love Sleeping With Sirens MUCH MORE. But Katy was the kind of girl you couldn't say no to. She nodded and I softly sang the lyrics. All the way through, she had such a big smile. But never fell asleep.

"You have a pretty voice.." She complimented.

"Not as pretty as you!" I gasped. She blushed and hid her face.

"Sing another song" She whispered. I breathed in, remembering an Eminem song.

"Can I choose?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Mhm!" She hummed. I laughed a little, getting enough breath as the words flowed out my mouth.

Some days i sit, staring out the window Watchin' this world pass me by Sometimes i think theres nothing to live for I almost break down and cry

I sang along to 'Hailie's Song' by Eminem. Katy recognised the song and smiled.

I began singing again.