Dresses and discovered

Lawrence p.o.v
Me and Cadenza walk home with Aphmau. We get home and I was about to go straight up into my room but Cadenza pulled me into her room along with Aphmau. I get sat down in a chair and Aphmau is pushed into Cadenza's walk in closet.
"Cadenza I can get dressed myself" says Aphmau inside the closet. She walks out into the room wearing a purple dress (one at the top, click the picture). I couldn't stop staring, she was so beautiful.
"You look beautiful" I say to her.
"What about the hot table" she says giggling and blushing.
"I swear he ment nothing to me" I say going along with the joke.
"You can keep the dress" says Cadenza.

Aphmau walks out of our house and we shut the door, I head to my room and look out the window at her. I see her look around suspiciously and run into the forest behind our house. I jump out my window and into the tree I climb down and follow Aphmau. I follow her into the woods and hides. A purple light comes from her hands and she opens a portal. She walks in and I sneek in just in time before it closed.

Aphmau p.o.v
I go into the woods after leaving Cadenza and Lawrence's house. I walk far enough and open the portal. I walk in and go to my room. I lay on my purple bed and go to sleep, I feel someone shaking me and I see a dark figure above me. I get scared I sprout wings and fly into the air. I finally see Lawrence on my house.
"Why are you here" I say surprised.
"I followed you, let me back out" he says.
"I will if you promise not to tell my secret home" I say to Lawrence and he agrees I open the portal in front of his house and he goes into his house.

Lawrence p.o.v
What was that place and she had angel wings. This girl has some secrets and I will find them out even if I have to stay close to her. I will find away to make her mine. I want her more now that I know more about her. She will be mine I will see if the guys think I should have a chance on her.