The new guy is a Yandere

Aphmau p.o.v
I was walking through the hall when I see a new boy. He had white hair and for some reason kept staring at me. He finally walked up to me and pushed me against the lockers.
"I finally get to see you up close" he said leaning towards me and kissing me on the cheek.
"Who are you" I yell at him pushing him off. I see Aaron come around the corner and kick him to the floor. Lawrence and Garroth came and corners the guy.
"How do you know Aphmau" Lawrence asked the guy.
"I know a lot more about her than you" say the boy.
"How" yells Lawrence.
"I know her past" says the boy.
"What even I don't my past" I say and he smiles.
"Yes Jess I know a lot about you" he says. I fall down a go into a deep sleep, I wouldn't wake up but I kept seeing the world like I was awake and heard everything I just couldn't move. I lay there and listen even though my eyes are closed, this must be part of my powers. I see the boy and he says his name is Travis. Ross runs up to me worried following behind him was Jin, Sky, and Barney.

Garroth p.o.v
I have no idea what is happening. The guy named Travis has apperently known Aphmau for a long time and called her Jess. Then I remember that Zane showed me a video who called herself Aphmau but her real name is Jessica or Jess for short. Could she be that Jess oh and I think I remember the names of her friends. Ross who likes narwhals, Sky who likes butter (gold), Jin is the smart one who like electronics, and Barney a guy with a weird accent and likes apples.

Ross p.o.v
I said some mean things to Jess yesterday and even made her cry. I asked her what she is but from the looks of what just happened she doesn't know either. I walk up to her and Travis walks in front of me.
"Move" I say to Travis.
"I will not move away from someone I love when just yesterday you made her cry" says Travis and I think I see a tear fall down Jess's unconscious face. So hurt her, I feel terrible.
"Jess I am sorry for hurting you" I say, then I see Jess smile. I see Sky go up to her and pick her up. I glare at him a little but I see her move and she grows her angel wings. A portal opens and I see Kenmer and Emmilyn run up to us.
"Into the portal all of you even Travis" they say and we all jump in. I see Aphmau begin to cry she says something weird.
"Why can't I know my past" she says as she is crying. I notice an injury I got from being slammed against the locker. I got some bad bruises and scratches, Jess glows purple and she heals me. I stare there surprised, I see Travis glare.
"She will be mine, I love her more than everyone" says Travis glaring at me.

Travis p.o.v
This jerk asked her what she was like she was a monster or something. I really don't like Ross I know he likes her but so do I. I am not afraid to admit it I'm Yandere but just a little. I won't go all I will kill you, unless they hurt her then I might. I am still a little sad she forgot her past.
*Flashback*
I was in the forest looking for my mom when I saw her she was small and cute. I was only 7 and she was 8 I began to follow her and when I was called back I would miss her. I began to study her I learned something she didn't have a family no mother or father she just danced around in the woods. I one decided to follow her to a village it was there I thought everyone called her a goddess for her beauty. However it was because she is Lady Irene there was this one woman who always hid in the shadows, and would jump on Jess when she wasn't looking it was her friend. I was young and fell in love with her until she dissappeared no trace of her left in the village. Her friend didn't even remember her name it was like she vanished from everyone's minds. I have been searching for her for years and finally found her, here at Phoenix Drop High school.

I hope you enjoyed this part of the story thank you guys for voting and reading my stories and I really hope you enjoyed the past of Aphmau's she forgot.