Chapter 3

Daniel walked over to Emma and smiled at her. "I'm still amazed that she can see you"

Emma nodded "I know crazy right? Um.. So what do you wanna say to her?"

Daniel furrowed his brows in deep thought "Tell her... Tell her I'm sorry for not being able to protect her, that I'm sorry that she had to become the Evil Queen in order to find happiness, but more than anything, tell her that I love her.... But she needs to let me go"

Emma's eyes started tearing up and she locked gazes with Regina. She cleared the lump in her throat. "ok, um. He said he's sorry for not being able to protect you, and he's sorry you had to become the Evil Queen just so you could find happiness, he said he loves you but you need to let him go"

Regina had starting crying mid way through Daniel's speech, and she walked to the sofa to sit down. The brunette started mumbling to herself so Emma sat beside her on the couch. "So it really is him"

Emma nodded "Yeah it is, i would never lie to you Regina"

"He- He told me in the stables to let him go but i just couldn't and I killed him. Me! I did and i just couldn't give him up, I couldn't give you up and I'm so sorry" Regina was breaking down at this point her breaths were coming in short pants and she was sobbing into her hands. Emma reached a hand out to touch Regina's back but it went right through her, the blonde furrowed her brows and tried again.

"What?" she whispered. "Why can't I-" She reached out once more, her hand went right through Regina's body. She scowled and got up from the couch, pacing. 

TBC