Chapter 11

Emma let out a long breath, and hesitantly reached out to touch the window. As Emma's finger came closer to the window pane, red magic bounced off of the surface and tried to jump into the blondes fingers. Trying to prepare herself for the pain that was soon to come she made contact with the cold window.

Emma hissed at the pain that shot through her arm. She shook her head and studied the window. The blonde watched the vision that was forming right in front of her curious green eyes.It was  Snow and Charming this time and they seemed to be in a large palace room and Snow's stomach is huge.

The brunette was hunched over and she's gasping in pain and pure agony.

"Snow what's wrong?" Charming spoke to his wife in a worried voice.

"The baby..." The brunette gasped "it's coming"

Emma furrowed her eyebrows, baby? What? She shook her head from her thoughts and watch as the vision changed to a different scene. The blondes eyes widened at the unexpected screaming that filled the hallway. Snow was lying on a large bed and Charming was kneeling beside her.

"Hold on Snow you can do this"

Snow looks at Charming, tears flowing down her fair cheeks. "I'm trying....I can't have this baby now"

"You won't" He looked up from his wife's face "Where's the wardrobe?!"

Snow screams in pain again and an older man burst through the door.

"Marco?" Emma asked herself.

"It's ready." Marco's Italian accent reached the young blonde's ears.

Charming moves to pick Snow up before getting stopped by Doc.

"It's too late, we can't move her"

Emma is trying to put everything together. She continues to watch the scene that is being shown to her.

"It's a girl!" Doc smiles at the couple and hands them a baby now wrapped in a blanket.

Emma gasps as realization sets in, this is her. Snow was giving birth to her, that was her baby blanket.

Snow looks up with sad and empty eyes "The wardrobe, it only takes one"

Charming smiles down at Emma and whispers "At least we're together"

"No" Snow looks down at Emma and tries to look strong for her husband. "You have to take her, take the baby to the wardrobe"

Charming's eyes start to water. "No we have to stick together"

"No it's the only way, we have to send her through, we have to give her her best chance."

That hit Emma really hard. She wiped her green eyes and sniffed. The blonde watches as Charming nods and Snow tells her goodbye. Charming takes the baby out of the room and the young blondes heart shatters as she watched Snow break down on the bed.

Emma turns away from the window and leans against the wall behind her, trying to catch her breath. The wet stone under her palm is cool, and calming. She hears a little boy talking and telling someone that he was sorry.Taking a big gulp of air she turns back to the window it was August, or Pinocchio.

He was supposed to stay with her and take care of her. Emma pulled at her long blonde locks as she tried to work through everything she had seen. The window became opaque and she growled as the door started to move towards her. The blonde moved out of the way and stood in front of the next window.

"Do I really have to do this?!" She yelled out into the silent hallway.

She could try to run. Stretching her limbs she took off into a sprint, or what was supposed to be a sprint. She made it to the second opaque window before being blown back by magic. The back of the blondes head made harsh contact with the door, her vision filled with darkness, and her body went limp.

TBC