Missions

(F/n)'s POV

After that conversation with Chiron, everyone returned to their cabins to relax. Leo dragged me to Cabin 9 and locked the door.  No one else was here expect us. I sat on my cot and asked, "What's wrong?"

      "This war..." mumbled Leo as he ran a hand through his curls. I sighed in agreement. I remember that Bre and Andy told me about the Giant War and the Titan War. Percy, Bre, Andy, and Annabeth fought in both while the rest of the 10 fought in the last one. I never been in a war, but I heard war stories from Bre, Andy, and my grandparents.

"I know, right?" I mumbled in agreement before fishing a drachma, my sword, and spray bottle out of my suitcase. Before I walked out of the cabin, I told Leo, "I'm going to IM my aunt. I'll be back in a bit, okay?"

"Okay," he replied before taking a nap on his cot. I sighed and walked out of the cabin. After a short walk to the river, I filled up the spray bottle and created a rainbow. I then threw the drachma and said, "Oh Iris, goddess of rainbow, please accept my offering. Tracy Ijamas, Baltimore City."

An image of Aunt Tracy working on a piece appeared in the rainbow. I waved at the image and said, "Hey! Aunt Tracy!"

     Aunt Tracy looked up from her work and gasped. Her face went from stunned to confused then to angry. She looked at me with mild rage and said, "Where have you been?!?! You haven't been IMing like you promise!!!!!!!"

I sweat-dropped and gulped as she continued to rant and having a freakout. Suddenly a twig snapped, causing me to quickly turn around and point my sword at them. Percy put his hands up in defense and said in a calm tone, "Woh, woh, woh, it's me! Chiron needs at the Big House!"

"Ok, just let me finish up my IM with my aunt..." I mumbled to him. Percy nodded and sat down on a nearby tree stump. I turned to the image of Aunt Tracy and said, "I have to go...IM me later! Love you!" before swishing my hand through the image. Percy then got up and dragged me to the Big House.

Timeskip to the Big House

We walked into the red room where the meeting was held. All of the head counselors, Chiron, and the 10 were sitting in the rec room, all around a ping pong table. They turned to face us and Chiron, "Nice to see that everyone is here! Percy, (F/n), please take a seat somewhere."

     Percy sat next to Annabeth and gave her a peck on the lips. I sat between Bre and Andy. Chiron cleared his throat and said, "As most of you know, a war is coming soon, so we need to prepare. Charisse, the Stolls, Lou Ellen, Piper, Annabeth, Butch, and Percy, you all will be in charge of training. Pollux, Will, the Gardiners, and Clovis will be in charge of the medical teams. Jason, Hazel, and Frank, you must head back to Camp Jupiter and inform the Romans about the war. Nico, Bre, Leo, Andy, and (F/n), you five have a special assignment that we'll discuss in private. We inform everyone tomorrow about this and your assignments will begin tomorrow. Everyone is dismissed!"

     Everyone got up and exited the rec room, expect Leo, Andy, Nico, Bre, and I. Chiron beckoned us to his office and we did. We sat down again as Chiron explained our assignment.

     "We recently got a prophecy from Rachel. Wave, flames, owl, and death will return for another fight. Five more days 'till Summer's night. The keys must be sacrifice to Methana's heart. To end this war and to complete one's part. In the last prophecy, we discovered that Breanna is the wave, Andrea is the owl, and (F/n) is the flame. Also Nico is the only child of Hades from the death aspect, not the riches aspect, like Hazel. Finally Leo is the only other known fire user, so you five must complete the prophecy. You all must leave tomorrow and travel to Kaimeni Chora, where Methana's heart is located. Summer's night is the summer solstice, so you only have 5 days. Good luck, my children." explained Chiron before dismissing us. We left the Big House and went our separate ways. Time to go to Greece...for another mission.