Andy's Epilogue

Nico's POV

     I decided that Andy didn't deserve to die the way she did. I mean, she did die a hero and everything, but she had to live.

     I actually learned to look at Andy as a sister to me, like Hazel. If you tell anyone else this, I will shadow-travel into your room at night and kill you, but Will probably wouldn't allow it.

     As I stood, clothes singed, Bre and (F/n) stood over Andy's dead body, both crying over the loss of their beloved friend and sister. Annabeth, however, was the most broken. She cried into Percy's chest, muttering "Why Mom? Just why?!"

     I obviously can relate.

     After a moment of silence for Andy, I walked up to her body and spoke to my friends.

     "Guys, I know we are all a little hurt from Andy's farewell-" I tried.

     "A little?!" Annabeth screamed and pulled slightly back by Percy, a murderous look in her eyes. A bit afraid, I shrugged an apology before continuing.

     "I need your help to convince my dad to send her back. Even you Bre and (F/n)! Come with me to The Underworld to bring Andy back!" I said. When no one moved, I tried again.

     "Please guys, I love Andy as much as all of you do. Plus, don't you think that there is also someone else who will miss her too?" That got them to react.

    "Omg! He's gonna flip!"Bre realized. Everyone nodded, as we thought of the same person. Zack, a son of Vulcan and Andy's crush.

     Annabeth moved first. She held my hand, ready to shadow-travel. Her face was streaked with tears, having lost her favorite sister. It reminded me of Bianca, my actual sister, whom I lost years ago when I first discovered I was a demigod.

     Percy was next and grabbed Annabeth by the waist. He pulled her in for a quick kiss before saying "I'm ready, Neeks."

     I shot him a death glare at the mention of my hated nickname, as Jason, Piper, Leo, and Frank joined us. I shadow-traveled Will here because 1. I needed someone to look after Hazel in her dazed state and 2. I needed his comforting arms around me (I really missed him, don't tell him I said that or else you'll have a sword shoved down your throat).

     When he arrived, he gave me a hug and a quick peck on the cheek before tending to Hazel. He popped a piece of ambrosia into her mouth and other cubes into ours. Will gave me the piece last he had on him and then placed a kiss on my lips.

     "Doctor's order," he smirked. Everyone laughed, including Hazel who was draped across Frank's shoulder. She was still a bit distorted from being electrocuted.

     "Shut up, Solace," I muttered, heat racing to my cheeks. Sometimes he embarrasses the living Hades out of me.

     "Alright," I said after everyone was treated. "Are we ready?" Everyone nodded. I grabbed Hazel's hand and started our journey.

     Andy's body faded into darkness.

~~~Time Lapse~~~

     Annabeth's  POV

As I watched my sister's body dissolve into pure darkness, I wrapped myself around Percy. Nico's shadow-traveling skills have improved and we were at Hades' Realm in no time.

Within minutes, Nico guided us through the castle and into the throne room. Hades was sitting on his sorry behind conversing with another soul. I looked closer and saw it was Andy. She was wearing a pale white chiton and glowing a silvery-tint color.