8 // the couple games

featuring Odell Beckham Jr.
For Egypt // rakiyah_m,

"Baby." Odell called snapping in front of Egypt's face. Egypt wasn't paying attention, she was too busy watching Odell's dad's side of the family get hella hype about this couple's game night.

"Egypt." Odell said grabbing her shoulders. "Focus." He said pointing between their eyes.

Egypt looked at him confused. "What?"

"This is serious. I don't like to lose."

"Can't tell." Egypt said before starting to laugh.

Odell obnoxiously mocked her laugh before stopping dryly. "You done? You done being an asshole?"

"Oh my God." Egypt groaned, rolling her eyes. "You need to calm down. It's not that serious."

"It is serious. You think its a game."

"Well it is game night so..."

"You think you cute. Just get us pass the first round." Odell huffed, sitting next to her.

Egypt smirked and placed his hand on her thigh before kissing his jaw. "I love you. We got this babe."

Odell smiled and kissed Egypt's plum coated lips. "Good. We already won in the looks category. Got the flyest chick in this piece."

Egypt laughed and shushed Odell as his dad stood in the middle of the living room calling everyone's attention.

"Okay so as you know, it's family game night, couple's edition. Since the season is finally over, my son decided to grace us with his presence. He and his beautiful girlfriend." Sr. smiled waving towards where Odell and Egypt sat. "Forgive us for not having YSL couches and things."

Odell laughed and Egypt just smiled. "We'll settle for tonight." Odell joked.

Everyone joined in laughter as Odell squeezed Egypt's thigh a little.

"Well let's get started. First up, What Do You Know? Your partner has to pick one of the cards on the table and ask you the question. For every question you get right, you get a point."

'We got this's and 'You better not get one wrong's filled the living room and Egypt and Odell chuckled and sat back.

They got this.

Hours later, Odell, Egypt, and his aunt and uncle were preparing for the final competition: a dance off. While Odell was sure they were gonna win, Egypt wasn't.

Game after game, couple's dropped like flies, most losing out in the question round where Odell Sr. realized that he didn't know as much about his girlfriend as he thought.

"What are we dancing to?" Egypt asked Odell.

Odell shrugged. "Does it matter? We got this. Them old heads probably don't even know what Nae Nae is."

Egypt giggled. "Okay."

The dance off came and went. Odell was killing in modern day hip hop, but made Egypt dance to the old school hip hop.

Egypt giggled as Let Me Clear My Throat by Dougie Fresh came on. She didn't know what to do, she's not a dancer.

Odell's auntie was wiping the floor with Egypt as Egypt tried to dance to the beat and mock what Odell's aunt was doing.

Then came the salsa music.

"What black person listens to salsa?!" Someone yelled.

Egypt giggled. "Exactly!" She yelled, but danced anyway.

Odell caused Egypt to become a little competitive, plus she knew how to salsa dance. She and Odell took classes with Victor and Elania before they separated.

"Ayeeeee! Killing it!" Odell chanted with a huge grin on his face.

Egypt laughed reaching for him. "Come on babe. I can't do this without you."

Odell didn't hesitate one second, grabbing Egypt's hips and allowing her to take the lead.

"Okay, okay showoffs. You won." Sr. said turning off the music.

Odell whooped and chest bumped Egypt causing her to punch him in the chest.

"That hurt." Egypt said.

Odell chuckled and pulled her into a hug. "My bad baby."