14 // snow storm

Featuring Willie Cauley-Stein
For Kayla // kaylawi11,

Kayla shivered, walking away from the window sitting back in front of the fireplace.

Willie was laying next to her, on his stomach, watching Annie. Kayla was bored out of her mind and they were stuck inside Kayla's D.C. home due to "blizzard-like conditions". It was pouring down snow outside and they were only able to watch DVR shows because the satellite signal had been lost.

"Will." Kayla mumbled bending down and hugging Willie around the neck.

Willie twisted his lips to kiss her hand. "What?"

"I'm bored." Kayla pouted looking up at the tv as the girls sang Hard Knock Life. "Are those the real lyrics?"

Willie chuckled, shrugging. "I don't know. I only knew it's a hard knock life, for us. It's a hard knock life for us." Willie sang. "I never knew the rest."

"I do know one thing." Kayla smiled, playing with his hair. "You should really stop singing."

Willie laughed. "I do what I please woman."

"Willie don't get tossed out in the snow storm."

"I'd like to see you try." Willie smirked, rolling on his back causing Kayla to let go of his neck.

Kayla rolled her eyes. "I'm bored Willie."

"Watch tv. It's so much fuuuunnnn." Willie smiled grabbing Kayla's waist and shaking her.

Kayla maintained a poker face. "No seriously. I don't wanna watch Annie, again. We've been here all day watching movies and this is the second time we've watched Annie."

Willie shrugged, turning back on his stomach. "I just really like this movie."

"Well I have an idea of another movie you'll really like." Kayla smirked, kissing his earlobe.

"What?" Willie mumbled, still looking at the tv.

"A movie of our own." Kayla softly spoke, placing her cold hands up his hoodie that kept him warm.

Willie shot up. "Like a home video?" He grinned. "I always wanted to do one of those! You got a camera?"

"Yeah, but that's not what I mea-"

"Damn, we gotta think of something to do." Willie said, placing his finger on his chin. "Since it's snowing outside we could like build a snowman and have a snowball fight."

"Willie, it's effing 15 below. No one's going outside to play, believe that." Kayla scoffed, folding her arms.

"Well there's nothing to do in here..." Willie trailed off looking around.

Kayla smiled, crawling closer to Willie. "Yes. There. Is." She sang, going to kiss Willie.

As she leaned in, he ran off.

"I remember you have that Guitar Hero game! Let's play it."

"Willie!" Kayla shouted.

Willie quickly glanced over his shoulder as he fished around in Kayla's closet looking for the game.

"What? You said you were bored, I'm trying to help you." Willie said, finding Guitar Hero.

"Well, I have a game for us to play." Kayla said, standing up.

Willie looked up. "You sure do. 2K. Be prepared for an asswhoopin'." Willie smirked, setting everything up for the game.

"I can't believe. Are you sure you wanna play 2K?" Kayla asked, straddling Willie, biting her bottom lip.

Willie nodded, pecking her lips. "Now get your controller. Let's play."

"Still bored." Kayla sighed, sitting next to him, picking up the controller.

"Well that's because we haven't started playing yet. Duh babe."

"Are you seriously that stupid?" Kayla asked, looking at Willie.

"What do you mean? You wanna play something else?" Willie asked, looking at Kayla, pointing his controller to the tv.

Kayla groaned dropping her controller and snatching Willie's from him. "No!"

"Well what? I'm trying to help you, but I don't know what you want."

The animation in Willie's voice became obvious and Kayla realized that he was playing dumb. He knew what she wanted, but he wanted her to ask.

"I want to play Guitar Hero." Kayla smiled.

Willie shrugged. "Fine by me."

"Willie if you don't get your fine ass in my bed, we're gonna have problems." Kayla said standing up.

Willie concealed his laugh. "Are we taking a nap?"

Kayla rolled her eyes, getting irritated with Willie. "Your window of opportunity is closing."

"Opportunity for what?"

"Having sex Willie! Gosh are you happy now?!" Kayla yelled.

Willie laughed, picking her up. "That's all you had to say baby."

"Oh hush."