16 // batting cages

Featuring D'Angelo Russell
For Milan // MilanTheWriter

"Hit them balls baby!" Shay yelled to Antonio as he and D'Angelo swung at the baseballs in the batting cages.

Milan giggled and placed her phone on the wooden table. "I wanna go, but I wore sandals."

"You want my shoes?" D'Angelo asked knocking another ball nearly over the net.

"Uh no thanks." Milan frowned, leaning back onto the table.

"Come on bae. Come play." Antonio asked opening his gate.

"No. I don't know how to play." Shay smiled, shaking her head.

Antonio smirked. "I'll teach you."

Shay sighed and grabbed a helmet before going into the cage leaving Milan alone at the table.

"Wanna go buy some shoes?" D'Angelo asked, giving up his cage to a little girl who had been waiting for a softball pitch.

Milan shook her head. "Nah, it's good."

"So what you wanna do then?"

"Let's go mini golfing." Milan grabbed his hand, standing up.

D'Angelo picked up her phone before getting up. "Ant, we going on the golf course."

Antonio nodded, standing to the side as Shay swung at the air around the ball instead of the ball itself.

D'Angelo and Milan walked hand in hand to the golf course where they waited a while to get their clubs and balls.

"This should be easy, trying to knock your ball into someone's mouth." Milan joked, walking behind D'Angelo as he set his ball down.

D'Angelo laughed. "You make it much harder than it needs to be." He smiled, looking at Milan.

She stuck her tongue out and he chuckled before getting a hole in one.

"Check me out." D'Angelo smirked.

"The first one is always the easiest." Milan replied, setting her ball down. She wiggled her hips and putted the ball through the clown's mouth, but it didn't go in the hole.

D'Angelo laughed. "I thought it was easy."

"It's windy. It was the wind."

"What wind?" D'Angelo chuckled, raising his hand to check for a breeze.

Milan shot him the bird before finding her ball and knocking it into the hole. She moved on to the next course, leaving D'Angelo behind.

D'Angelo caught up to her, scaring her as she swung causing her to knock her ball over some guy's head.

They both laughed.

"My bad!" Milan called, waving to the guy.

"It's the wind!" D'Angelo said, throwing his hands up.

The guy gave the a thumb up and tossed Milan her ball back. "Thanks!"

"Move. I have to start over because you were being stupid." Milan scolded, placing her ball onto the ground.

Milan hit the ball and missed the hole by a long shot. "Ugh!" She groaned, hitting it again, and missing.

D'Angelo laughed. "Having trouble?"

"Shutup turd." Milan said, hitting the ball again, and missing again. "Oh my God!" She groaned, picking the ball up and dropping it in the hole.

D'Angelo laughed. "You can't cheat like that!"

"I'm not cheating. You didn't see anything." Milan jokingly threatened.

D'Angelo chuckled. "I saw you put the ball into the hole with your hands."

"You're not gonna see much when your eye is swollen shut." Milan smirked, sitting on a nearby bench.

D'Angelo laughed, putting the ball. "Again? Another hole in one? Ahhh, look at God." D'Angelo smiled.

"Look at God. Shutup." Milan mocked, following him to the next hole.

D'Angelo laughed. "Don't be a sore loser babe."

"Don't be a sore winner." Milan mumbled, hugging him from behind.

"I can't celebrate?"

"Nope cause I'm not winning."

"Okay, fine." D'Angelo shrugged, watching Milan set up her ball for the next hole.

She hit the ball and she finally got a hole in one.

"Yes!" Milan screamed, jumping up and down. "It's about time. Look at God!" Milan giggled before going to get her ball from the hole.

On the way over, she tripped and fell into a nearby pond. She screeched as D'Angelo ran over to her trying not to laugh.

"You okay?"

"Okay? I'm wet!" Milan yelled, crawling out of the water. Milan pouted and started whining before running to the car.

D'Angelo doubled over in laughter as she ran off. "That's what you get! Wanna be showing off."