Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated in honour of the fantastic and inspiring Alan Rickman.
RIP Alan Rickman

"So they finally stopped being thick and realised their feelings" giggled Ginny.

"Now Hermione is part of the family" cooed Mrs Weasley.

Once everyone calmed down, they all turned to Hugo who was next.

"Hi I'm Hugo Weasley, Ron and Hermione youngest. I'm Gryffindor and keeper on the Quidditch team" Hermione and Ron blushing even harder learning about their second.

"Well I guess I'm up then. James Sirius Potter at your service"

"Thanks Harry" Sirius said smiling.

"I'm Gryffindor, beater and I have spent more time detention than everyone else in this family"

"Besides me" interrupted FRED.

"What do you boys do to get so many?" questioned Sirius.

"Oh don't worry just harmless and stupid, well thought out, pranks" FRED said spotting his Grandmothers worried look.

"We spend a lot of time in Minnie's office" James said.
"We're on first name basis now Minnie" he said winking at her.

"We spend so much time in her office we have our own chairs and we always know the password. Only because Minnie got sick of always having to let us in" laughed FRED.

Professor McGonagall groaned at the thought of the two trouble makers. Especially since one was named after two Maurders and the other was the son of and named after the greatest pranked since the infamous Maurders.

"Anyway my parents are, obviously, Harry Potter and the one and only Ginny Weasley"

Bill's eyes widen, Fred slips George five galleons whilst looking shocked and Ron rounded on his best friend.

"you knocked up our sister. What the hell!" Ron yelled in anger.

"Hey I haven't done anything. Yet" Harry said in defence.
Harry looked over at Ginny, who looked like she had been hit with a beaters bat in the head.

"Ron calm down. Ginny is much more capable of punching Harry than you are" Bill said making Ron sit down sulking.

"Oh now Harry and Hermione are part of the family" Mrs Weasley cried happily.

"Let's keep going please" Mad-eye Moody growled.

Obeying his orders, Albus stepped forwards.