Chapter 8

CH 8

"Graaaaaan I'm hungry" groaned Hugo.
"Me too"
"Yeah same" the other kids moaned.

"Alright, alright I suppose I should make some dinner" Mrs Weasley agreed. "Goodness me there's so many of you"

"I'll help you gran" Molly ll said.

"Me too"Lucy said running after her sister.

"Alright darlings you can start by cutting up the potatoes and onion" Mrs Weasleys voice trailed off as she made her way to the kitchen with the two little redheads in tow.

"I think we have overstayed our vist, and we must be going. Now I'm not sure what will happen with all of you,but I will start thinking of how to get you back home"Dumbledore said heading to the fireplace. And then he was gone along with McGonagall.

There was a brief moment of silence before Hermione startled everyone with an outburst.

"Harry! Ron! Do you know what this means, do you know what they mean" Hermione gestures to the new arrivals.

"Uhh-no?" Harry replied still taken aback by her outburst.

"It means we win the war because we would never have children if You-Know-Who was alive. It means we did it" Hermione squealed, running and hugging both Harry and Ron in excitement.

"Oh yeah, you guys wouldn't know. Dad kills Voldermort years before we were born" James said.

'May 2nd 1998. To be exact' Rose stayed matter-of-factly.

"Oh my god. This is fantastic" Harry beamed at his best friends and future children.

"How many of us die in that war" Remus asked bluntly.

An uneasy air came over the room as the time travelers looked around worried, wondering what to say.

"Remus!" Tonks scolds.

"Um- well, it was a pretty horrific battle and a lot of people died. I don't know if we're allowed to tell you" Teddy said looking uneasy.

"Can't you just tell us. I'd imagine you'll have erase our memories before you leave" Sirius said siriously.

Mrs Weasley, Molly and Lucy re-entered  from the kitchen.

"I still don't thinks it's a good idea" Teddy debated.

"Ted, they have a right to know" Victorie said in a soft voice.

Teddy took a shaky breath and started to talk. "Well, here it goes."