Harry Potter Time-Travel Fanfic

'Hey Fred, come up here will you' James yelled from up stairs.

Fred ran up the stairs of Potter Manor, into his Uncles study where his best friend, James Potter was standing.

'Whats that' Fred questioned, pointing to the gold chain in James' hand.

'I duno. Let's go ask Teddy' he replied.

Fred followed James out the door and down stairs.

They ran down stairs and were greeted by the sight of Rose reading an abnormally large book, Albus and Scorpius playing exploding snap, Hugo and Roxie playing a round of chess (Hugo was clearly winning), Dom, Lilly, Molly and Lucy chatting, Louis listening to music with this muggle device called headphones and Teddy and Victorie cuddling by the fire. All the parents were out for dinner so it was just the kids, with Teddy in charge of course.

'Hey, Teddy, what's this' Asked James, holding up the necklace.

'James, don't touch that, put it down' Teddy yelled with wide eyes.

'Okay, clam down' James said tossing the necklace on the coffee table but missing.

The necklace smashes on the floor. The whole room starts spinning.

'What have you done' Rose said soundy a little shaky.

The room started spinning faster and faster until.

Black.