Chapter 9

WARNING MASSIVE SPOLIERS IN THIS CHAPTER

" This is going to be difficult, so please let me know if anyone needs to take a break at any time" Teddy explained, before taking a deep breath ready to dive into the horrible history that was the future of those who stood before him.

"Sirius you die at the end of Harry's fifth year during a fight against Death Eaters at the Department of Mysteries. You were killed by Bellatrix Lestrange."

"NO SIRIUS" Harry yelled running to hug Sirius with tears pouring down his face.

"Mad-eye moody you die before Harry's seventh year while air fighting with Death Eaters"

"Well at least it was in battle" Mad-eye said gruffly.

"Hedwig dies around the same time" more tears stream out of Harry's eyes as he clutches onto Sirius tighter, struggling to take a decent breath of air.

Lilly walks up to Harry and taps him on the shoulder. Harry looks down at his daughter.

"Its ok Daddy, we have a new owl and his name is Snowy" Lilly says.

Harry bends down and hugs the little girl "Thank you" he whispers.

Harry sits on a nearby chair and Lilly climbs onto his lap. Sirius stands behind him rubbing Harry's back in comfort.

"Then Dobby gets killed while trying to save Harry, Ron and Hermione"

A shocked murmur fills the as another wave of tears wash over Harry. Lilly hugs him tightly and James and Al walk over to sit next their dad. Ginny looks over at the Potters. Hermione gives her a little shove and Ginny walks over and sits next to Harry with Al on her lap. Everyone looks at the family in awe.

'Then, um, during the war Colin Creevy dies'

Ginny and Hermione start tearing up. Ron gives Hermione a little hug and strokes her arm.

'Then Snape dies'

Not a lot of reaction to this.

"And then" Teddy pauses as if he is choking on his next words. "Mum and Dad"

Tonks and Remus both walk to Teddy and enclose him in a tight hug all crying.

"I'm so sorry for leaving, Teddy" Tonks says through sobs.

"Its ok I have Harry. He is the best godfather" Harry looks shocked at this.

The extreme weight of what has been revealed so far could be felt throughout the room. Not wanting to continue, but knowing he had to Teddy spoke once more.

"The last person is" he took a deep breath "Fred"