ASTRID

(Thanks guys for all the comments! This time I'm sorry to say.... I need five more comments before I'll continue again!! so please share it and more to help me get the comments I need! :)

Hiccup has been quiet the last few days. The twins have been going wild. Snot makes harsher jokes and Fishlegs wasn't around to bond with the nerd in the way I can't. Today Hiccup meet a boy named Jackson. They seemed... nice together. They looked happy to be by each other. They know nothing about each other but I feel like they will get along. After meeting we went and raced. Hiccup won as usual. And as the "rules" go we ban together to pay for lunch. The loser orders and we all go to the bathroom. We head out and lay on the hoods of our cars and we eat and talk about the day and the past. We finish eating and head to the Midnight Street Races. We get there and Jackson is there. Hiccup hops out to sign us up and I watch as Jackson joined him. I got close to hear what they were talking about. "of course I showed up! It's a chance to kick your ass." Jackson laughs and I smirk and brush out my black skirt.

"you can't expect to beat the king on the first try can you?" Hiccup pulls back from the sign up and he starts to head back to his car Toothless.

"I've been humbled!" Jackson gasps as if he'd been stabbed and he chuckles at his own joke.

"bring it on Frost-ed Flakes." Hiccup slides in the car and Toothless revs loudly.

"will do Hiccup." Jackson gets in his car and they drive to the starting line. The fake gunfire from some speakers that Heather, an older girl, brings every night for this. The two take off down the street and turn a corner with a screech disappearing from view. While they were gone I decide to talk to Heather. The only girl who understands me in this town.

"hey Heather." I smile at her and she smiles back leaning against her van.

"yo Astrid. How you been? How's hiccup?" she asks and watches the street waiting for the others to get back.

"he's fine. I'm fine." I shrug and lean by her. I look her over taking in the style. She wore oddly peppy clothes. I pegged her for the rocker style like me but she didn't dress that way. Today she wore a brown skirt with layers of ruffles and a lighter brown vest over a light green shirt that matched her eyes beautifully.

"yeah?" she sighs "good." she nods and shifts and then smiles at me as I play with the ring in my lip. "who's the new guy Hiccup is racing?"

I sigh and roll my eyes. "some kid named Jackson..."

She groans and laughs. "oh man what a name..."

I nod and chuckle with her. "I know right?! It's all like "I'm rich and important so I have a fancy name." am I right?"

She nods laughing and holding her stomach. "it's true!"

Our attention is taken as it's announced. "Jackson wins!" the crowd freaks and Jackson gets out of his car with a grin greeting the ladies eagerly.

"WHAT?!" Heather and I scream at once. I see Hiccup getting out of the car and I rush over and frown. "Hiccup what was that?!" he holds up his hands nervously and he chuckles.

"don't worry Astrid....it's all part of my plan..." he holds up his hands to calm me and I sigh and watch him shake hands with Jackson and then Hiccup comes back to get in Toothless and i mumble as he passes by.

"i still don't understand you... but.... I trust you..."

He pulls around as I slide into StomFly.

"I know. But... this is my choice."

"Pitch won't wait much longer."