fresh air

I woke up in the now familiar bedroom. " aaaaaaaaaaah" i yawned while stretching my arms into the air. " another day in captivity" i mumbled getting up. I went to the bathroom to go brush my teeth and shower. When i got up i put on some clothes the maid had sent for me a couple days prior.

I opened my room door. Heading down the stairs hoping maybe i could go outside and get some fresh air. maybe even go out into nature it's been a while since i took a hike.

" good morning" said a familiar voice

" good morning elijah" i said turning around it was atleast nine in the morning and he was already in a suit

I was just about to head for the door praying up and down in my head he wouldn't say anything. "where are you going" he asked

" to get some air , I've been couped up in here for to long " i answered

" then allow me to join you, to get some fresh air" he asked

" sure why not the more the marrier" i replied

We left the house walking side by side. So far elijah was my favorite mikealson. I can't see how him and klaus are related , they act completely different. Klaus is all devilish , power  hungry, and evil and elijah's, all gentle. They kind of remind me of damon and stefan . Even though damon isn't as nearly as bad as klaus. Damon hurts people when he's hurt, klaus hurts people for fun.

" can i ask you something" elijah said breaking the silence in our walk.

" sure" i replied

" forgive me for ease dropping , but yesterday you told my brother Niklaus, you didn't care if you lived or not , why is that" . His question kinda caught me off guard

" elijah i gave up on alot of things a while ago and life just so happens to be one of them." I responded

" but what could have happened " he asked for some unknown reason I trusted elijah .

" when i was twelve , i pretty much planned my entire life out. I made a list of everything i wanted to accomplish , the list was short but it seemed within my capabilities at the time. The first thing on that list was. Be the prettiest girl in the entire world " elijah let out a chuckle

" keep in mind , i was twelve. The second thing i wanted to do was go to highschool, the movies I would watch as a kid made it seem so cool. To be a teenager. The third was fall in love while in high school, and be with the same guy my entire life, the fourth was have his children , when the time was right and the 5th was to get a dog."

" you wanted simple human things , family and love, there's nothing wrong with that" elijah stated

" but this is how things actually went, I spent most of my life competing with my sister constantly trying to win my parents affections, bonnie was an a+ student , bonnie always did her chores. Bonnie had the greatest friends and even though she didn't know it i was jealous. She was everyones first pick, it was like I didn't exist."

" so you felt like you where in your sister's shadow " elijah stated

" that's not even the worst of it, around my freshman year, strange things started happening , i started seeing things that weren't there, hearing thoughts , that weren't mine, i thought i was losing my mind, then the whole tyler thing happened" .

" what do you mean the whole tyler thing happened"

" i had the biggest crush on tyler, I'd scribble his name onto every peace of paper i could find, imagined what our children would look like. There name's everything. To me he was perfect ,good looking, a jock, not to mention he's a lockwood"

" so what happened"

" i met him, that's what happened, i rember it like it was yesterday"

____________________________________

" riiiiiiiiiiiiiing" the bell rung signaling 5th period .

I hurried to my locker. I only had about two and a half minutes before the bell rings and if I'm late that's another detention . Then I'll never get on bonnies level. On my way to my locker i hit something or rather something hit me . I fell on the floor. Hitting my tail bone really hard. When i looked up to see who had savagely shoved me it was tyler.

" watch where your going you stupid bitch" he said right before going to wherever he was headed

____________________________________

" at first I didn't say anything " it was shocking i guess because i put him on such a high pedestal, when it happened I kinda blew things out of porportion.

" what did you do " he asked

" in my head I was all like how could he push the mother of his futre children , so the next day , i gave him a piece of my mind" Elijah was chuckling at this point.

" elijah your laughing"i said frowning

" forgive me, your teenage antics are amusing"

"Well if i knew you where gonna laugh i wouldn't have said anything"

" pardon, continue".

" as i was saying , I was gonna give him a piece of my mind, so the next day I saw him in the parking lot at the end of school , he looked angry enough as it is, so I slapped him, i slapped him as hard as i could , then just as i was about to leave , he grabbed me by the hair threw me to the ground and beat me unconscious. I didn't wake up tI'll 8 something. Some students   brung me to the nurses office and then the principal asked me if any of the students did it i said no, "

" as tragic as that sounds, i don't see how it could make someone give up on life"

" that was just the beginning after that months went by i was being beaten every day , i went to the hospital 56 times in 6 months. Eventually people weren't believeing me when I said I was being mugged so i had to change up the story, but nothing was as bad as may 5th 2008 "

" what happened" elijah said

" the day I almost died ,tyler almost killed me . I'd lost to much blood that day . The doctors thought i wouldn't have made it . I was so low on nutrition from not eating because if i did i would throw up while he was beating me, they preformed an emergency blood transfusion and i barely escaped with my life. I spent three weeks in the hospital that month then-" i stopped speaking my voice was gonna Crack and my eye's where tearing up.

" then what happened " elijah asked

" then...then...then , when they told me I was free to go home , my parents , where mad my sister was mad they screamed at me and told me to tell them who had been hurting me, but i was so scared of tyler, i was scared of facing him i honestly felt so worthless that night , when no one was looking , i slipped into my father's room grabbed all his prescribed pills and overdosed. My sister came to check on me that night. And found me laying there on the bed unconscious , with a bunch of pills around me. She called the ambulance and they took me away" . I couldn't continue i fell to me knees and started balling this was so ambarrasing . Elijah helped me up and hugged me. I stood there crying on his shoulder

" i must look really pathetic" i mumbled

"Your strong " he said i kept heeving uncontrollablely . I'd never told anyone the full story before it felt kinda good to get everything off my chest.

" promise me you won't tell anyone" i said

" you have my word" he said

" we should head back I've gotten all the fresh air i need for today"

We walked back home , my head on elijah chest and elijah's arm around my shoulders.