what are you?

" hey bonnie" I said talking to my big sister over the phone.

" hey nai you almost here" she asked practically yelling of excitement , but who could blame her she hasn't seen me in to years. I'd miss me if I hadn't seen me in three years to .

" almost there " I said pulling up in her drive way.

" so where are you exactly" she asked impatiently.

" why don't you look out your window" I said with a sly smirk talking to her on my cellphone.

I looked up I saw the curtain move and my sister practically jumping at the sight of me. I got out the car and locked the doors and made my way to her front doorstep. then the door swung open and arms practically squeezed the shit out of my boady.

"can't breathe "I managed to whisper while bonnie losened her grip on the hug.

she took my hand and brought me inside the living room. where seven people I didn't really know where sitting. the only one's I did have any recollection of where jeremy, elena , Matt, and Tyler I looked at matt and Jeremy. last time I saw Jeremy he was on drugs. he didn't have that buzzed look about him so I'm guessing he's clean. he cleaned up pretty good. I mean he got hotter then before. last time I saw matt he and elena where dating. but Elena is next to some guy I don't even know. so I'm guessing she and matt didn't hit it up so well. then there's tyler last time I was around town we hated him he was a football playing steriod taking jerk. but I guess he changed or he wouldn't be here. so it was safe to say I knew of knew of 4/7people in here. I sat down next to Bonnie who was next to jeremy and Jeremy with his hand wrapped around her shoulder. well I can check him off my list of futre boyfriends. it was getting awkward so I decided to intrudce my self .

" hi everyone my name is naomi I'm Bonnie' s younger sister" I said the room fell quiet .

" hey I'm stefan" a blondish brunette said sticking his head out for me to shake. so I gladly took it. but once my hand touched his I quickly pulled away. a vision entered my mind. but not like a futre vision. more of a vision of the past. to be more specific his past. he was wearing old clothing, like clothing from the 1800's. and his hands were so cold. like dead corpse cold.

" your so cold". I whispered after pulling my hand from his.

my sister cleared her throat breaking me from concentration.

" are you okay" she asked with concern

" yeah I'm fine I just need to go use the bathroom" I said

I got up and made my way up the stair and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirrior " am I losing it" I said to myself out load. I ducked down to rinse my face the the vision came back.

it was him in the old clothing he turned around blood stained shirt, red eyes and veins sticking out of his face, and sharp fangs . I gasped shooting up. usally my visions never let me down before. but there's only one way to make sure I've got to read his mind. I went back down stairs and back to my seat. I started reading his mind . my eyes widend.he's vampire I don't think the others know .

" I'll be right back" I said

I made my way towards my dad's room. I stepped inside damn his room is huge. I went to his dresser and opened the third door from the bottom. I opened it and took my father's handgun. I lifted my shirt and put it in my pants. I left my dad's room and closed the door behind me and made my way down the steps . then I made my way towards Stefan and pulled out the gun holding it to his head. everyone jumped up

" what are you" I demanded

" what are you doing" boonie yelled

everybody started trying to tell me to put the gun down. but everybody didn't see what I saw.