Meeting the new foe

Jay's POV
I watched Amaya as she jumped around the amusement park until she bumped into someone. He had dark purple hair and a tank top on in spite of it being freezing. I saw slits in his back.

"Sorry"

"It's beautiful why don't you humor a bad boy and come gets drink with me and ditch this loser your with"

"No I'd rather not...I'm very happy staying with my boyfriend"

'Smart. She's trying to get him to leave her alone by saying I'm her boyfriend. Sadly that's not true but hey I can dream'

"He's a pipsqueak, I can take him with my hands tied behind my back"

He winked at her and lightning surrounded my hand. I stepped in front of her and he glared at me.

"My name is Grayson Overlord and I get what I want pipsqueak now move"

I glared at him and growled.

"Well guess what we took down your father so back off! I'll take you down to you over egoed punk!"

He got in my face.

"You will pay I will get all of your girls and keep them for myself. They will be my wives."

"Good luck with that! You will go see your father before you get my Amaya!"

I continued to glare and hide a blush.

'I didn't just call her mine did I?! Crud!'

He growled loudly and stomped away screaming over his shoulder that he will get the girls for him self. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Amaya she was blushing but I couldn't think of why. I grabbed her hand and started looking for my brothers.

'We have to tell them...no one can take our girls away...right?'