Secrets and issues? O.o

Talia's POV
I finally started un-packing my stuff in my room, I sighed as I took out a picture of my mom and my uncle. I sat it on the bedside table and continued to unpack. I heard a knock at the door and opened it to be met with Kai. I glared slightly and he flinched.

"Sooooo uh talia I have a question-"

"No I will not go out with you"

"I wasn't going to ask that! I was gonna ask if you wanted to play video games with me, my girl and Lloyd but nevermind!"

He stormed away and I rolled my eyes.

'Classic denial.'

I walked into the kitchen and got something to eat, as I was eating I felt like someone was watching me.  I looked around trying to find the culprit, I was met only with the space around me. I shrugged it off and continued to eat my food, I heard giggling and sighed knowing that the someone wasn't gone. I looked around again and found Lloyd under the table, I raised an eyebrow to him and he just put a finger to his lips. I shrugged him off again and started eating when Jay came running in, he glared around the room slightly.

"Talia? have you seen Lloyd? He messed with my invention again and im going to hurt him because this time is worse...I was almost done!"

I raised my eyebrow at the talkative ninja and shrugged.

"I dont know where he is Jay your going to have to find him"

He rolled his eyes and ran out of the room, Lloyd came out and sighed.

"Thanks I owe ya one now I have to find my girl and run taking her on a date at the same time  bye!"

He left quickly making me laugh, Morro ran in and wasnt watching where he was going, he instantly ran into me knocking me down and falling ontop of me. Our lips collided as our eyes widened in total shock, I felt a strange sensation rise in my chest as my face started to heat up. I liked the feeling but tried to push it away but it wouldn't go away, he quickly moved away and helped me up.

"I am so sorry Talia!!!! I didn't mean to....I mean I liked it but I didn't mean to kiss you...I know you probably hate me.."

He laughed nervously making me roll my eyes and grab his collar, he looked at me in shock and I pressed my lips to his again feeling the wonderful feeling that I had felt before. I felt him push his lips back against mine and push me into a wall gently.