03. ✻ sheer beauty

CHAPTER 003

" sheer beauty "

Deciding to get some fresh air and get yourself away from your loud and obnoxious best friends, you and Davy venture out into the summer's night air

  Davy eyes you, hoping you'd come up with something good. He hadn't any idea where in the world he was. You had to act as a tour guide. He'd explained that he was just visiting for a bit while the tour landed right in your home state  

"Where to first, m'dear?" he asks, letting you pick out the stops on your impromptu tour. 

This was your home town, after all. 

Looking around for a favorite old spot of yours, your eyes detect the old candy shop before anything else and soon enough, you're pulling him across the street and into the stores. 

God bless 24 hour shops, you think to yourself.

By the look of annoyance the worker gives you, it's apparent that you two are the first customers she's seen in hours. It doesn't help that you're both giggling like school children. 

"I can't believe you're taking me to a candy store!" he laughs, taking a look around at the wide array of candies. 

You do the same and come across a giant gummy bear. You tug at his sleeve, gesticulating wildly towards the edible bear. 

His eyes noticeably grow before the two of you race to the other end of the store and towards the object of both of your desires. 

"Oh man, I wish I could buy this and eat it. That'd be heaven, but I wouldn't be able to do it alone." you exclaim before sighing. 

The gummy bear had to weigh at least 5 pounds and you'd gain twice that after the fact.

 "You wouldn't have to. I'd help." Davy winks. 

"That's so sweet." you purr before pushing him. 

The fact that the two of you are acting like best friends after having only known each other for less than an hour would have astounded you if you were in a different mindset. 

In another life, you would have stopped and calculated the meaning of all of this. However, you decided to live in the moment with this actual dream boy.

Little did you know that you were a lot stronger than you gave yourself credit for. The little British boy went careening into a three foot tall display of M&Ms contained inside of the red M&M man that you saw on commercials during the holidays. 

Naturally, it went toppling towards the ground causing thousands of the little chocolate candies to go everywhere. 

You and Davy share a look of surprise before booking it out of there, giggling harder than when you both arrived. 

you two are so horrible i mean ,, that poor worker has to clean up all the m&ms ,,,, yikes

but i rlly hope you are all liking this so far ~! hehe 

u can tell me if u arent i wont get offended

xoxo