08. ✻ the truth?

CHAPTER 008

" the truth? "

It's no surprise that you've been drunk this whole time

So drunk that you barely can remember your own name. 

So drunk that you completely forgot the name of your favorite member of the Monkees: Davy Jones. Coincidentally, he was the same person you're laying down on top of on a pew in a fucking church. 

Apparently a good, rousing round of sex is enough to sober you up, because you hop up and scream right in his general direction, covering yourself up with your hands. 

Davy jumps up as well and begins patting the area the both of you were just on. "What? Is there a spider or something?" 

"YOU'RE DAVY FUCKING JONES!" you scream, crouched down and looking up at him. 

You take in everything – and I mean everything. He is naked after all – about him and can't believe you shared stories, kissed, and eventually made love to the same boy whom you'd only been able to dream about. 

Maybe this was some sort of hallucination and you were still at the club watching John and Paul have that horrendous dance contest.

"HEY!" he yells out, finally getting your attention. The way he's looking at you tells you that he'd been trying to do just that for a few minutes now. "I thought you knew that the whole time?" 

He started handing your clothing to you. 

"I must have been too drunk at the time to remember, but trust me, I'm sobered up now." you giggle, pulling on your dress and flattening it out. 

As you're putting on your heels, you realize he hasn't said anything. You turn around and see that he's gone. 

in the words of the greatest poet of our generation -- flo rida -- "it's going down for real"

ok i cant stop laughin g 

but for real this is gonna be so dark because i am the Queen of Darkness 

xoxo