04. ✻ to the park we go

CHAPTER 004

" to the park we go "

Following the candy store fiasco, you lead Davy to the park which was one of your favorite childhood spots

By then, the time has to be at least midnight and you're standing there freezing in your little powder blue mini-dress. 

Davy notices you shaking in your shoes and wraps an arm around you as you guys walk to the blue and red merry-go-round. 

The whole park was deserted save the two of you. It was like this in the daytime too; kids didn't like going to the park much anymore. 

You know you didn't – you always ended up getting sick. 

"So, tell me about yourself, miss mystery." he begins after you're both seated on the merry-go-round, slowly twirling around the breeze. 

"What would you like to know?" you try (and fail) to be alluring. 

You curse yourself for it, realizing that you made a huge fool of yourself. 

His answer cuts off the rest of your train of thought. 

"Anything. Hell, tell me about the first time you fell in love." 

You do. You tell him the highs, the lows, the lefts, the rights. You tell him everything and in return, he tells you the story of his first love. 

You don't know how it happens other than the fact that it just does, but you find yourself slowly becoming attached to his accent, the way he moves his hands while he talks, and the way your leg is offhandedly touching his. 

You find yourself becoming attached to him.

Well, more so than you were before. 

ooooooooOOoOoOOOOh u and mr

ooooooooOOoOoOOOOh u and mr. jones ..... 

hey hey ;) ;) ;) ;)

some of the dialogue in this makes me want 2 cringe but :-) w/e i'll fix it ~eventually

xoxo