09. ✻ follow you, follow me

CHAPTER 009

" follow you, follow me "

"DAVY!" you call, running after his retreating figure that just stormed through the doors leading outside

The late night traffic greets you as you catch up to him on the side walk.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" you ask, trying to position yourself at a point where you can make eye contact with him, but Davy is downright avoiding your gaze.

"'What's wrong?' Oh, I don't know, why don't you meet someone who seems so completely perfect for you, tell them every little detail about yourself, eventually sleep with them, and then have them say they were too drunk to remember your name!"

With that, he begins stomping away but you catch up to him. 

"Davy, Davy, listen! I thought you were drunk too!"

"Well, I'm not. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to catch a cab back to the club." Davy states, walking towards the traffic with his hand raised in the air. 

You shake your head to yourself and stay planted where you are.

"It's 5 a.m. and you're in the middle of scenic nowhere. You're not going to get a cab now, tomorrow, next week, or ever."

Davy spins around and looks at you with his brown eyes an unfamiliar cold shade. "That's where you and I differ, love. Last I checked, I'm Davy Jones. I can do anything I want and, now, I want to leave."

A few seconds of agonizing silence pass. 

Your mind is reeling and racing. What the hell is happening? So you were at a club and you drank. Could you be blamed? No. That's what people do at clubs. You didn't have anything to prove to anyone, especially not Davy Jones.

Nevertheless, his words rang in your ears as you watched him storm away, gazing up and down the street for his ticket back to his privileged lifestyle.

He had said you were perfect for him.

But now he was leaving you, dress rumpled up and with a hangover from the deepest depths of hell.

Surprisingly, one of his security guards drove past while on the lookout for him.

He was gone and you decided to walk to your grandmother's house.

You can't bring yourself to knock on her door, so you end up crying yourself to sleep in her backyard.

ah yes there she is the Queen of Darkness is at it again

i bet u thought this would be cute :-)

never :-)

xoxo