preference ~ small imagines

[Favorite Candy]

Darry: Payday
- Darry is an older guy, so he likes the healthier stuff so he can stay fit, so he sticks with the nutty bar with some caramel.

Sodapop: Smarties
- Although they're small, Soda likes it sweet and sugary, just like his girls.

Ponyboy: Dum-Dum Suckers
- Usually buying them from the DX or getting them free since they're only 50¢ a bag, these suckers are just as addictive as smoking a cigarette. He eats these to get the cancer sticks off of his mind.

Johnny: M&M's
- M&M's seem like an addictive thing to eat, so Johnny eats these to get whatever bad off his mind off, or just to feel better and get some sweets into his system.

Dally: Hershey Chocolate Bar
- Dally likes it plain and simple, a chocolate candy bar is perfect because it melts in your mouth.

Two-bit: Baby Ruth
- Just like Darry, Two-bit likes to stay healthy, but besides the nuts and caramel, he likes his candies with chocolate.

Steve: Butterfingers
- Going along with Reese's peanut butter cups, Steve likes the crunchy peanut butter with the chocolate.

Imagines: Outsiders Crushes
- Imagine cuddling with your Outsiders crush after a long work day.
- Imagine arguing with your Outsiders crush but resolving it with a heated make-out session.
- Imagine getting caught with the fuzz with your Outsiders crush.
- Imagine your Outsiders crush getting jealous of your terrible boyfriend.
- Imagine your Outsiders crush standing up for you when someone harasses or says something bad to you.
- Imagine finding out your Outsiders crush likes you back.
- Imagine being a Curtis sister being in a relationship with your Outsiders crush.
- Imagine going to visit your Outsiders crush at work.
- Imagine getting rescued by your Outsiders crush after running into a Soc/bad person.

***
a/n
I decided to make a preference/imagine book, and my friend gave me the suggestion of the Outsider's favorite candy bars. Hope you enjoy, and if you have any other opinions or imagine/preference suggestions, be sure to let me know!
-jay