preference ~ small imagines

[ Meeting Your Parents ]

Darry:
           - Darry likes meeting your parents, but is easily nervous, so when your parents ask him questions, he hesitantly answers. Other than that, he's a good sport.

Sodapop:
         - Sodapop loves meeting your parents, and your parents love meeting him. He has no problem answering questions, and he is smiling the whole time.

Ponyboy:
        - Ponyboy is a nice kid, and tries to be a gentleman to your parents and you, pushing in your chair when you sit down, things like that. He's a sweetheart.

Johnny:
        - Johnny is really nervous when he meets your parents, because of the way his treat him. Although he's nervous, he plays it off sweet and well without looking like he doesn't want to be there.

Dallas:
       - Dallas isn't all to excited to meet your parents, being that he has a bad record with the police. If he's up for it, he'll treat you real nice. If not, he's getting kicked out of your house.

Two-bit:
        - When Two-bit meets your parents, he's a happy guy. He loves meeting them, tells jokes, laughs, and he has a good time. He doesn't mention any bad things, which there aren't many, and gets along with your parents really well.

Steve:
        - Steve has a really good time meeting your parents, laughing, telling them about his job. Although he has a few tattoos and doesn't look like a real nice guy, he makes your parents happy you're with a safe guy.

Imagines: Outsiders Crushes
- Imagine going to the library while messing with the people with your Outsiders crush.
- Imagine going shoe shopping with your Outsiders crush.
- Imagine riding on a motorcycle as you hold him tightly with your Outsiders crush.
- Imagine binge watching old movies with your Outsiders crush.