dearest fans

hey, folks. it's been awhile!

as often as I come back to look at the work that I have completed on this profile, it surprises me to see how many people still read this book or even how many come back. all I can tell you is this; it won't be coming back.

as much as I love to write, beginning back on this route of writing fanfictions about books I read in the eighth grade when I'm going to be a graduating senior this year would be funny in some ways. whenever I think about this passage that I wrote at such a young age, it's mainly to laugh at the insane amount of popularity it was brought. nonetheless, despite the fact that it was a silly piece of literature, it makes me smile to see how much things have changed.

over the course of these past few years, I've been figuring myself out. who do I really want to be? well, now I know. during my freshman year, I came out as a trans-male, which meant I identified differently than what I was born with. I had been fighting with myself for years trying to figure out who I was, and now I finally know.

I have now been on hormones for three months, and will continue to be for the rest of my life. whether or not this is what my audience was expecting for the next 'chapter' in this book, it wS something that I felt like I needed to do for closure.

to everyone who has and will enjoy this book, thank you. my little eighth grade self says thank you to you all as well.

and now, for the last time, signing off.

- jay