preference

[ How You Slept Together ]

Darry:
- You and Darry just slept normally, you sleeping close next to him on your back, and waking up in the mornings with your head nuzzled in the crook of his neck.

Sodapop:
- You and Soda both enjoyed cuddling with one another, so the two of you would be sleeping in each other's arms, your whole bodies nuzzled against one another.

Ponyboy:
- Pony would lay on your mid-stomach with his arms wrapped around you as you sat up, slightly slouched, on the pillows while you played with his hair.

Johnny:
- Johnny would always rest in the area above your breasts, and you lay your head on top of his as he does so.

Dally:
- You and Dally would always lay tightly next to each other, his arms wrapped tightly around your arms just below the shoulder and you would always wake up with your legs tangled together.

Two-bit:
- The two of you enjoyed watching Mickey before sleeping, so you sat up next to each other with his arms wrapped around you, and you fell asleep curled up with your head in his chest in a fetal position.

Steve:
- Not in a sexual way, but the two of you would spoon, or you would even sometimes rest your forehead on his chest as he wrapped your arms around you tightly.