preference ~ small imagines

[ How He Gets Jealous ]

Darry:
- Darry gets frustrated but barely shows it except the fact his muscles tense up and his face reddens.

Sodapop:
- Soda keeps it to himself, but is easily jealous and flustered because when he finds someone, he means it when he says he loves them. He crosses his arms as his face reddens, and watches from afar.

Ponyboy:
- Pony is younger, so he gets jealous easily. He moans and groans while walking away fast with crossed arms, occasionally looking back.

Johnny:
- Although Johnny doesn't seem to be bothered by much because he doesn't usually show it, he is one of the guys most bothered by it. He shakes his head and walks off into the other room.

Dallas:
- Dally hates when the gal he likes is with another guy, and when he is mad, he gets real mad. His ears seem like they're actually steaming. He huffs loudly and even punches the air or a wall, and can even go after the guy at times.

Two-bit:
- When Two-bit gets jealous, you can tell he's mighty upset. He doesn't get mad- he gets sad and unhappy. Lots of people don't notice, but he gets really serious about relationships, and wants to find the right girl to keep one.

Steve:
- Steve is the one who might go a little overboard when he gets jealous. He sometimes will go up to you and the guy and tell him off, and tell you he's the wrong guy.

Imagines: Outsiders Crushes
- Imagine fighting over who's cuter with your Outsiders crush.
- Imagine watching a scary movie with your Outsider's crush.
- Imagine speeding past the limit on the back roads with your Outsider's crush.
- Imagine patching up your Outsider's crush after a rumble.
- Imagine watching the gang from afar during a rumble to see if the other side kept it a fair fight.
- Imagine planning your future with your Outsider's crush.
***
a/n
Hope you enjoy, and if you have any other opinions or imagine/preference suggestions, be sure to let me know!
  -jay