HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO

[Short fluffy Verkwan fic]

The shouts of glee of the 12 other members sounded throughout the entire dorm. While the birthday boy sat in his room, scrolling through Twitter.

He saw tweets of the fans greeting him with #happyBOOday and #HappySeungkwanDay. He pouted, At least the fans care. Well, sure they greeted him and gave him gifts, but nothing special. No party, no surprise, no singing of the Happy Birthday song and especially, no special treatment from Hansol. In fact, he wasn't even in the dorm.

He put his phone on his nightstand and screamed into his pillow. Just then, the door opened. The members filed in, singing him a song.

Happy Birthday Diva Boo
Happy Birthday, Dear Seungkwan
Happy Birthday Diva Boo~!

Seungkwan was in tears as his boyfriend came in the room, holding his birthday cake in his hands. He blew on it and they ran into the kitchen to slice it up. As the members sliced the cake, Hansol showered his boyfriend with kisses. Seungkwan giggled and pecked Hansol's lips lightly.

They were served cake and sat in the living room by couple, even Nya was their. Her and Chan were holding hands and kissing each other's noses and cheeks. The birthday boy sat on Hansol's lap and talked with his members.

Soon, each couple seperated ways and went on dates or left to go to a room. Seungkwan and Hansol went to Hansol's room and sat on the bed. They both smiled at each other, staring deeply into each other's eyes. Hansol leaned in and gave Seungkwan a passionate kiss. He broke the kiss after a while, leaving the other to pout. He chuckled at Seungkwan's cuteness and got up to get something.

Seungkwan tilted his head in confusion and stared at Hansol's back. So muscular and toned through that shirt that fit him so well. It showed his curves and toned back. Seungkwan melted on the bed as he thought of things.

"Sweetie, I got you a gift for your birthday~"

Seungkwan snapped back to reality and sassily answered "Of course you did, what else are you holding? A box that was wrapped for no absolute reason?" Hansol shook his head and laughed. He handed over the gift and watched his Boo unwrap it.

Seungkwan gasped as he held up a golden locket that said 'Hansol's' at the back. "It's beautiful Sweetie..." He smiled. "There is another gift in there." Hansol grinned. Seungkwan searched the tiny box and found a smaller box. Oh my god. It's those small ring boxes that have marriage rings in them. I'm not ready for that type of commitment. I'm too young.

Hansol lightly hit the side of Seungkwan's head and chuckled. "Pabo. That's not a marriage ring." Seungkwan formed a small 'o' with his mouth and laughed. I guess I spoke out loud. He opened the small box and found a silver ring that read inside 'Forever'. Hansol put both jewelries on him and smiled.

Hansol held Seungkwan's hands and looked into his eyes. "I love you Seungkwan. I didn't realize this ever since the day you kissed me. I was crying my eyes out, you tried comforting me and I just shut you out completely. Then you kissed me to shut me up. Then I fell in love. I realized that I had a small crush on Jun, but I loved you. Then I kissed back." He smiled. "I love you Boo. I loved you ever since trainee days and I love you until today. And until Forever." Seungkwan kissed Hansol and pushed him onto the bed and cuddled him.

"I love you Hansol."
----------------------
HEY AZYLIANS~~!

HAPPY BDAY TO OUR WONDERFUL SEUNGKWANNIEE~~!

Idk if this was fluffy, im better at angst lol
Was this even short tho? Idk anymore lol
Sorry for any mistakes or grammatical errors