1

Hello. the name's June. Every similarities in names / places / events are coincidential. Don't forget to vote & comment. xx

•••

"Ryan, where are you?!" I exclaim in the phone. omg, very hard for this guy to appreciate time for a single day.

"Oh crap, Emma sorry! I forgot about our date. I was ---" I end the phone call. This is the second time he does this. I feel like he wants to dump me, and the thought makes me shudder. I don't like if we break up like this after all these years we have been through.

But anything is possible. And i am preparing for the worst though. But still, what kind of girl gets over break up real quick? Lately, he has been acting weird. He did not answer phone calls, he ignored my texts. Hell, he did not even send me foods like he always does.

Once, i saw he texted a girl. I tried to read it, but he did not let me see it. I know i have to just let it go, but i still think there is something fishy about it. I swear if he cheats on me, i will end this relationship right away.

"Emma!" I see Roth run towards me. She pants real hard. I ask her why she is running, then i hear something i do not want to even imagine about it.

"I-saw-Ryan-kissed-Sara" She talks so fast i could not register what she is saying.

"Wait, what? I don't understand. Slowly, okay?" I tell her. She starts to put her words together and said, "I saw Ryan kissed Sara" Wow. I was like, wow. yeah I expected it. But not this fast. Ryan.......not this fast. Because, I am not mentally prepared yet.

"I know it will happen. Mmm, it's fine, Roth. It's.....fine fine. Thanks for telling me, okay? I appreciate that. If u don't, then i would be a fool clinging into him forever," I smiled, when the truth is actually eating me inside. Roth knows i am sad, but she also knows i am a strong, bold girl. I can get over this. Why wont i? That jerk wont get away with this. How dare he cheated on me!

So I set up a plan. I am going to act like I know nothing about it. Like he is absolutely innocent. That I am still deeply in love with him. Then, I will make sure to crush his heart with all my might, my remaining flesh in this weak soul. I need to be strong. No, I must be. Yes, truly.

This little asshole wont let this little thing affects my life. It cannot be.

I go straight away to my house. The first thing I think about is, Naymas. My cat. The only thing that wont judge me. Wont talk bad about me. Will whole-heartedly listen to my problems. Yep, Naymas.

"Naymas! Naymas! Mom, where's Nay? I couldn't find him." I asked my mom, "She is probably upstairs. Playing with Sara." OMG. OMG. OMG. Mom knows Sara is my best friend. But she doesn't know I had practically "broke up" with her. Poor mom.

"OMG, WHAT IS THAT BITCH DOING IN THIS HOUSE?" I am yelling at my mom, but thank god i only think to say it, but instead, "Oh. When did she arrive? She never told me she dropped by our house." I smile a little. I don't want my mom to think I hate her. Ergh, what a life.

Now that I have to deal with this bitch, who was just snogging with my.....ex-boyfriend? Yeah. She really has some balls to come to my house like this. Someone has to be taught a lesson. Right now. Right here.

I quickened my pace to see a pair of eyes already looking at me. In those eyes, I cannot predict what they mean. In the past, the eyes were bright. A pair bright blue eyes.

Now, it's not the same anymore. They are just a dark blue. Its never bright when they look at me.

"Be quick. Tell me what you want," i said. Bitch. I muttered under my breath. But not slow enough to her response, "Wow, that's not a great way to greet your guest, isn't it? Bitch? I am a bitch? You thought I stole Ryan from you?" She said in a low whisper. But I can clearly hear her.

"C'mon, Emm. Let's not play dumb okay? We both know who steal Ryan from whom." She smirked. I know what she meant, but I still wanted to punch her badly.

"Sara, get outta my house. I am not in the mood to argue with you. You just aren't worth my time, bitch. Heck, do you even think we are friends for you to just come to my house and sit in my room and play with my cat? Get out!" I shout at her while pushing her out the door. I don't like her around me.

After what she did. Ergh I hate her for doing this to me. Even if we were close before, it doesnt justify her doing. Its just so wrong.

"Dude, I am here to apologize actually. For being prettier than you. For being smarter and sexier to make Ryan fell for me. It's not my fault you're an ugly whore."

"Okay, that's it? Because my hand wants to talk to you." She makes a dumb face. She doesn't have to make that face at all. She's dumb herself. I slap her right cheek that reddens right away. She's shocked, but she replies with her annoying voice.

"I knew that's coming, but it's okay. You slapped like a gayboy. Goodbye, honey. Anyway, I am ugly? Ha, I am just trying to look like you today. Guess it works, huh? " she laughed evilishly to give me goosebumps all over.

As she walks out of my house, I know we could never get along anymore. It's not like what it used to be. I messed up, but everybody makes mistakes, right? If she wants to bring up my past, clearly I am ahead of her. But that's not the point. People will think badly of me. That's what I fear most. Can I get through it? I don't know, man.

Life surely gives me a hard time. But life is like this. Even if you do good to a tiger, it will eventually eat you anyway.
•••

Hello, it is kinda short. But i will make it longer next time. Let me know if there is typing / grammatical error! Do vote & comment. xx