5

3 updates and 0 vote. Ha! I will work harder to make 50 votes happen!
•••

We get ready for the games. The first game is volleyball. The team is mixed with girls and boys, so we'll never know who's the winner. Luckily, I am not a sara's teammate. That's a relief. It'll be easier to beat the opposing team because I have something in mind. Ha, you are so dead now, Sara.

"The rules are easy, just smack the ball to the other team, make sure it doesn't go out. That's all. If you play dirty, you know what I'll do." Mr. Calum says strictly.

I don't have to play dirty to win. I am already too good for this game. I play for the second round. luck doesn't side with us in the first round because we lose terribly to sara's team to cause her to smirk at me and says, "oh honeyboo, poor girl got a noobies teammates. Ha-ha-ha!" She laughs with her friends at me.

You think you won? Not yet, honey. Not yet.

"Round two; same rules. Different players. Be quick!" Calum shouts. I go in and be on the centre to attack when needed to. So, it starts.

Like I predict, we win the second round easily. But sadly, one of my friend is injured. So we can't do anythinf but to play 5-man.

And now, the third round; we are allowed to keep the same players. And I am one of them. Like I expect, Sara is also playing. Comsidering I am confronting her, might as well just smack the ball to her face and crash her bitch annoying face.

"3.2.1. Team June! Start!" the referee says.

So Roth starts with the service. I receive it and pass to Ashton, my teammate. He takes the ball with his left foot and smashed it to the other's team ground. The ball is too powerful to be received. I smirk at Sara that has worried look in her face. She knows she's going down for real, so I just wait umtil the game is over so I can mock her real bad.

After the game ends and the referee announces the winner, my team jumps excitedly because we just win! The winner gets to sleep in the suite for the week and eat the best buffet prepared.

Thank god, I don't have to be roommates with Sara anymore.

Odd though, I don't even see Ryan at all during this camp held. Maybe he avoids me?

I couldn't care less. I carry on my steps to go to the bathroom, and a huge arm pulls me between the pathway, "Emma, omg I miss your scent very much." he sniffs my hair and I struggle to get out of his grip.

"Ryan?! What the eff are you doing here? Let me go!" I shout but he closes my mouth. He tries to kiss me, but I resist. His grip is tightened, and just after his lips almost land on my lips, a british-accent voice stops him, "let her go, dude. She clearly doesn't want you to touch him." dave says. Lord, just in time.

"Oh really? Then what does she really want? You don't know her like I do, so go away." Ryan shouts.

I take a golden chance to kick his balls, and run. I hold Dave's hands naturally amd run away together. I don't even know what am I doing. But I know it!/ no good to me.

We run and run 'till we arrive to a cabin. "Where-are-we?" I say and pant hard. Woah, I surely lack of stamina. But this greek god beside me, acts if nothing happens. Bitch please? I look like I have been running for a marathin and you? Did you only fly or something?

"Woah, call down there. You alright?" He says with concern in his voice. I nod and tell him I am fine. "This is my cabin. Come in." He invites me over. But I am feeling a little bit insecure. What if anyone sees us, then they think I am flirting with Dave? I don't want to cause dramas anymore. Enough with all the bullshits I've been dealing with.

"It's okay, Emma. Nobody wants to befriend me, I totally understand. Let's go, I will send you back to your dorm." "Hey, I was just-" I turn around and see he's way ahead of me. Lord, now I feel bad.

I try to catch up with him but he is too fast. When I try to reach him, I stumble upon a rock and fall. I groan loudly to make Dave turns around. This is the most embarassing moment ever I swear. Not only I fall, but Dave sees it. Lord, this is the end. This will be the death of me.

"Emma! Are you okay?! Lemme see it!" He has that worried sick kind of face. Why would he be so worried? Strange.

There's a bruise in my left knee and when I try to stand up on my feet by myself, I fail terribly. It hurts so much.

"Here, ride on my back." "Um, nope Dave. I am an elephant's weight I swear." "Emma.Now." He says in a serious tone to make me a little scared so I just ride his back.

"I am sorry but, I can walk now I think." I say shyly.

"No, Emma, can you please just let me help you? I know you don't want to befriend me but at least, let me help you with this okay? Now, shut up that pretty mouth before I kiss them." Dave says.

I am tomato red right now. Wait, what? Did he just flirt with me? Am I hallucinating or I hear he says he wants to kiss me? Nope, impossible. Maybe I heard wrong. Yeah. Nope. Yeah.

"Can you don't be stiff and awkward? Loosen up a little, babe." I can see the corner of his mouth from here. He is actually smiling.

So I just lay comfortably on his back, and put my arms around his neck awkwardly. If just he knows how bad I want to be his friend. Friend? I don't think so.

God knows what happens next. I actually don't know because I fall into a deep sleep. Yep, on his back.

•••

Voteycommenty🆗