6

Hello, welcome!
So, I decided to make Dave's POV. All these while, it's been Emma's so, enjoy! ;)

goal; 50 comments & 50 votes. (:(

•••

By the time I hear her snores and mumbles things on my back, I know she falls asleep. Lord, this girl is too damn cute. How can I stumble into rocks a few times but she still can sleep soundly? It must be a long day for her.

I saw she played volleyball with her friend. What was her name? Rith? Or maybe, Rath? I don't know, mayn. When she introduced her friend, all I could process was her beautiful voice amd how the words were said from those irresistable lips.

She never noticed me like I did notice her and that's quite saddening. I know it's too fast if I would like to be a friend for her but, a try won't hurt right? Maybe it will hurt, if she rejects me.
Oh god, why is she making this hard for me?

•••

"Hi, uh...okay. I know it might look ridiculous, but she fell so I'd to piggyback her." I say fastly because I don't want her friend to think badly of me.

"Hey, no, it's fine. I totally understand. She can be such a clumsy girl sometimes ha-ha-ha. Anyway, Dave, I can tell you forget my name. It's Roth btw." OMG, is it that obvious? Now, i remember. Roth. Roth Sperman. It's weird though. Why would her father's name related to the guy's reproduction's cell? Her grandma knows, I suppose.

"Ha-ha-ha, yeah, sorry. It's hard to focus on anything else when Emma says anything. She's just too....breath-taking and-" I immediately stop myself. What if her friend thinks I am sort of psychopath or stalker? OMG Dave! Can you stop ruin every single chance you had? Just shut up. Yep, SHUT UP.

"No, wha....what I...ah....meant...was...I....ah-" I am such a blabbermouth. This habit has to stop now! "Um, you know what? I will just put Emma here, and go." With that, I put Emma on the couch and oddly, she doesn't even flinch a bit. Means, she's too tired to even realize she's being moved to places. But still, she still has that angelic face when she sleeps. Her long wavy black hair, I really want to just caress her hair right now. Heck, she's prettier when she sleeps. I can look at her face all day long and never get tired.

"Ha-ha-ha, sure Dave. Whatever you want." Roth says awkwardly.

With that, I leave the room and go to my cabin.

•••

On my way to the cabin, I practice some moves of Judo just because. Suddenly, I bump into a muscular body and unexpectedly. Ryan shows up in front of me.

"Hey kid, you had fun there punching the air?" Ryan mocks me. I just glare at him and try to walk past him, but he keeps getting on the way.

"Bro, what do you want? I really am tired and need a veeeery long sleep now." I say mockingly. I don't want to sound scared or anxious in front of him. Nope, I won't let him underestimate me just because I am a bit smaller than him.

"Ha-ha-ha, I can see you are mentally peeing in your pants right? Are you that scared of me? I just want to tell you something. Emma. Is. Mine. Don't even think of fantasize about her, let alone talk or be close to her. You know the consequences right?" He smirks.

"Oh, really bro. Last time I check, she was checking me out behind bushes and mentally eating me, yknow?" I counter-attack just to increase his rage even more.

"You son of a b-tch. Y'know what? Not only your british accent is annoying as eff, but your words. Ew, britain people make me so want to vomit. Time wasted. Eff yourself, dude." He says in a low voice to intimidate me. But guess what? I am no trembling at all. I am just glad he left, I swear I am like the most tired person ever.

I get into my cabin to be greeted by my homies, Botak and Bonet. They are both twins, and also bald. They have this terrorist psychotic looks, but trust me. They are the coolest guy ever.

"Yo bro, you just get laid? What's with the water on your back?" Botak greets me. Crap, Emma must left a drool on my shirt. This girl, aih.

"Ha-ha-ha, no. I got a bruise on my back, so maybe it was because of that. I washed it over there though." I make my most poker face ever. But I guess, it doesn't work because, " ha-ha-ha, pretty boy. You never good at lying, yknow that? Next time, give us some girls also. Don't take pleasure all alone, okay pal? Ha-ha-ha." I fake a laugh at Bonet's words and excuse myself to take a shower.

I don't realize that now, has already past midnight. When I am with Emma, there's nothing I cannot do. But now, I can literally feel the soreness of my legs and my back though, quite painful after carrying that cute little thing.

After I finish showering, I sleep and try hard to ignore The Twins that wouldn't stop singing to 'Lay It All On Me"' by Ed Sheeran.
•••

Hello, quite a short chapter but, I'll make it longer next time okay! Promise don't forgetti to leave comments and vote.🆗👽