Chapter 3 ~Day 1~

Mark and Jack were sitting on the floor, well Jack was on the chair and Mark was on the floor. They didn't know what to do, they couldn't get out of the room. They could hear everyone happily eating pizza and the animatronics playing their music, children shouting and being loud. Mark was thinking about how everyone is so happy, but they don't know how the really animatronics are.

"Ya know, I'd like to see the animatronics in the day, ya know, when they're not trying to kill us." Jack says.

"I mean, we can look at them through the camera." Mark answers, sitting up a little to look at the camera.

"Also I realised, we've been up all night, but I'm not even the slightest bit tired." Jack says as he looks at the camera with Mark.

"Yeah, and also, we don't have our phones, the game didn't have the decency to bring our phones with us here." Mark says falling back on the ground, lying down.

"Yeah, I'm bored. Also look how kind and peaceful they look, just playing their music and the children looking at them. Not even thinking about how evil these things actually are."

"Mhm." 

They talk for ages, waiting to do something. The office is quite small and there's nothing really to do. They sit down and talk for what seems for hours, until the place closes and it gets to midnight. Time for night two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think every time I update, I'll update twice, 1 night and 1 day. Also I went to eat something and I'm happy now.

~Yolo_la