Chapter 8 ~Night 4~

"Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it.
Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *banging*
4 It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you *clears throat* uh, when I did.

Uh, hey, do me a favor. *banging* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? *banging* I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *chime plays*.

You know...*deep sigh* oh, no - *noises followed by a loud screech and static* "

"Oh crap, is he ok? Oh god, oh man, I'm spooped, help me Mark." Jack squeaked as he jumped into Mark's arms, who flinched because of his injury.

"Remember, in the game, night four, oh god I hope that doesn't happen to us. Oh and be careful, arm." Mark tried to sort of reassure, I guess.

"Right, yeah, it's just, just that's it's scarier in real life, if this is even real life." Jack nodded slowly.

"Chica and Bonnie are both gone, I can't find them, help?" Mark said.

"Lemme see." Jack replied, snatching the camera thing from Mark. "They're both in the place where you eat and Foxy's poking his head outta the curtain. Gotta be careful."

"Oh crap, I forgot about him, let's keep an eye on him. Oh god, I just realised tomorrow is night five, and we're screwed."

"So screwed. Let's not think of the bad side of all of this."

"Is there even a good side?"

"I guess not... Maybe the fact that we got to taste the pizza here, and we actually got to see the animatronics, in real life!" Mark said excitedly, well as excited as you can get when you're trying to not get brutally get murdered by robot animals.

They spent the next two hours or so in almost silence, just the occasional pointing out of a animatronic or to close a door or something. The two of them were petrified, knowing that death is literally around the corner.

"Uh, Jackypoo, my arm is starting to hurt again, what to I do?" Mark whined.

"Why the hell to ye think I'd know, I'm not a doctor." Jack laughed. "Maybe a hug might help Markimoo."

Jack held his arms out to hug Mark, hoping he doesn't get rejected. One of the reasons is that he didn't really wanna get rejected is that over these 'days and nights' he's started to realise he kinda like likes Mark. And to his relief Mark hugged him. It was one big happy hug. Well, that was until they heard heavy footsteps getting louder and louder, meaning closer and closer.

"Oh shit, uh, WHICH DOOR?!" Jack shouted, dropping Mark, who hit his head and bad arm against the desk.

"Douche." Mark muttered under his breath, rubbing his head and holding his arm to his chest.

'Oh crap, did I- did I just ruin everything.' Jack thought, as he closed both doors and checked the cameras to see which side. It was Bonnie's, so he opened the right door. "M-Mark? Are you o-ok? I'm sorry, I-I freaked, I'm so s-sorry." He stuttered.

"No yeah, it's fine, I forgive you. I don't think I'll be hugging you much in the nights, well maybe when we're back in the real world." Mark laughed a little, giving Jack's leg a small hug. "I still love you buddy." He giggled, making Jack blush a little.

Then came the bell thing.

"Phew." They both said at the same time.

_______________
Hey, look, a chapter -_-
But I got a chapter out the same day as that chapter where I, uh, ya know if you read it.
Yay chapter! \(^-^)/

I hope this crappy chapter was worth the wait.

Love you all <3

Peace