Chapter 23: Here we go everybody!

*Driving to L.A, still on the Tour Bus*
(Demi's P.O.V)
Wow. I'm really proud of Kaitlyn and Justin. They've worked so hard and look at them now. The two richest teenagers in the world. Their story is amazing, but we'll discuss it later. I was one of the first people up. Kaitlyn and Paige were already sitting in front of the flat screens, watching E! News.
"Morning Demii." They smiled and tackled me with a hug.
"Morning. What are you watching?" I nodded towards the TV screen.
"Well, Ryan and Giuliana  are discussing the AMAs from last week." Paige explained, while Kaitlyn glued her eyes to the screen.
"Now they're talking about last speech..." Kaitlyn said, and we both bolted to the couch. 
[E! News Report]
Ryan: The last award of the night was given to Justin Bieber. He beat out other artists, making him the youngest to recieve the award.
Giuliana: It was very special for everyone, especially Justin. He thanked a lot of the people who helped him get to where he is today.
Ryan: Such as one of his "main cheerleaders" Kaitlyn Bieber.
Giuliana: She's a sweet girl. Amazingly talented like her brother and looked gorgeous in that black one shoulder dress. Kaitlyn's hair was amazing as well, looked very pretty and age appropriate.
Ryan: You could see that this was a very important day for both of them, having a very close brother and sister relationship, but do you think that he really needed to bring his sister up on stage?
Giuliana: Here's what some of you tweeted to us:
JDBieberShawty: I love them both! I say that Justin needed to bring her up 'cause Kaitlyn's been there since the beginning and never gave up on his dream. 
JustinsOLLG: NO! She doesn't need to be there with Justin all the time. Justin shouldn't even bring her anywhere. We get it. You're brother and sister. Nobody cares about Kaitlyn

You could see that Kaitlyn was kind of hurt at the comment.
"Aww, its okay Kaity. Just ignore them. They are all JEALOUS of you!" Paige and I gave her a huge hug and then changed the channel to something more entertaining.

"USHER! USHER! YEAHHH MAN!" Me, Paige, Demi and Ryan imitated Usher from his song. He just laughed and gave us all high fives.
"When are we gonna stop and spray paint our bus? We need to give it a name!" Demi asked and we all looked at Usher-he's our pack leader.
"Ok. We stop in Malibu  in about 40 minutes. I've got purple spray paint in my room, there should be enough for everybody. We'll then paint "The Bieber Crew on the right and left side of the bus. Y'all cool with that?" Usher told us and we nodded our heads in agreement.

 "AIGHT! Y'ALL READY?" Ryan yelled and we all nodded our heads. The tourbus had arrived in L.A around 5 hours ago. Now, we were underneath the stage. At my first concert.
"Ducks, ducks, ducks, ducks,
Quack, quack, quack...
Zoooooooooooooooom." We chanted, laughing and group hugging at the end.
"Alright Kaitlyn! You're gonna rock this concert. We're all rooting for you. Without you...most of us would still be working with your brother. And that would be okay I guess. But right now. This is about you. There are thousands of kids in front of that stage cheering your name. This is your moment." Usher said and we all cheered. 
"Lets do this!" Demi called, and followed me to my spot.
"L.A! How y'all doing tonight?" I asked and the crowd cheered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KAITLYN'S FIRST CONCERT! :D
More info about it in the next chapter!
Hope you guys LOVE it! :)) <3
-Sophia xx