Chapter 44: Not cool.

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
I don't know what to do anymore.
Ryan broke up with me.
Everybody hates me. 
What's with this?

The only people that will actually talk to me are Mom, Justin, Megan and Selena. Demi kinda hates me too, but I can honestly say that I have no idea why. So I'll tell you what I've been doing.

One: I haven't been outside in days. Most of my fans hate me. So everytime I go on Twitter or my Facebook page or Youtube. hate message here, hate message there...hate everywhere! 
Two: The only person I'll really talk to is Justin.  Why? Because he'll just let me cry and tell him everything, not asking questions about it at all.
Three: Crying oceans and oceans of tears.

"Kaity. Its me. Open up!" Selly cried, and I opened the door. She embraced me in a hug and it was a very  long hug.
"Come on. Justin and  I are taking you shopping."
"What about Megan and Mom?"
"They're buying baby stuff for Lily and looking for a place for Justin and Megan."
"Oh. Well, I don't think I should go shopping today. Remember? The whole world hates me."
"Not everybody." A familiar voice said and I looked over, spotting  the person.

*McDonalds*
"SO lemme get this straight. Demi hates Kaitlyn because Demi likes Cody."
"Yeah."
"And she made the world think that Kaitlyn stole her boyfriend."
"Yeah."
"So then all your fans abandoned you? What the heck? That's just wrong. No matter what, fans should stick with you." Just stated, taking a bite into his burger.
"But why would she make the world think that I am her boyfriend?" Cody asked, taking a sip of his Pepsi.
"I guess she was jealous. I honestly don't know what her reason would be." Selena shrugged, taking some of my fries.
"Yo! Selena, what did I say about stealing my french fries?" I glared and took some of her fries. We had a staring contest-WHICH I WON BY THE WAY-and the boys looked at us like we were crazy.
"You guys wanna go shopping now? Or continue with the contest?" They asked, tapping their fingers on the table.
'YES! Let's go boys!" Sel and I rushed out ahead of them, but waited next to Justin's range rover.

*Sephora*
"OMG KAITY LOOK! THEY HAVE A JUSTIN TOO!" Selena yelled and we rushed over to the cutout. 
"Here. Justin, take our picture." I said, laughing and handing him my iPhone. Selena stood on the cutout's left and I stood on the right. We pretended to kiss the cutout's cheeks, without bursting out in fits of laughter.
"Great. Now how about you two spend time with the REAL me and Mr.Simpson over here." Justin joked, giving me back my iPhone. 
"Sure. Ohmigosh! Selly! LOOK OVER THERE! ITS..." I led her over to the display and when we got there we squealed. Justin and Cody were confused, but followed us anyways.
"ITS THE NEW LINE OF BUMBLE AND BUMBLE HAIR PRODUCTS. Codyyyyyy!" I pouted, looking like I was about to cry if he didn't buy it for me. 
"Awwh. Kaitlyn! Seriously? We just got here."
"PLEAESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."  Both Selena and I gave him the puppy dog look. Cody sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"Fine. But Justin wants to buy you everything else that you want." Cody replied, smirking at Justin-who gave Cody a glare.
"YAY! YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTEST!"
"Oh shut up."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY THAT ITS SHORT!
I've gotta a lot  of stuff going on right now & a littleeeeeeee littleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tiny bit of writer's block. :/
Hopefully you likey :)
-Sophia xx