Chapter 30: 5 days.

{COUNTDOWN TO Madison Square Garden: 5 days}
*MADISON SQUARE GARDEN-Rehearsals*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
We were spending the next 5 days at the Waldorf Astoria, with rehearsals packed in every second.
"Ok! Take a break everybody! But Kailtyn, we need you to run through the beginning song. From the top!" Usher yelled and I walked backstage to my spot. Then I got my cue from Usher-he was backstage with me-and I walked out, singing to the Dan Kanter song-that Justin wrote
"Dan Kanter,
We wrote this song for you.
We hope you like it,
We really do." I saw Dan-yes, he was with us- laughing as I sang the song. Then after that, I went back to the backstage, as they went through some special guest thingy that I didn't know of.
"YOU! You sounded great Kaitlyn." Cody said wrapping his arms around me, as I got to the door of my dressing room.
"Haha, thanks Cody." I smiled, giving him a quick kiss and then walked into the room, with Cody following behind me. He sat down on the couch and watched me, as I walked over to the mini closet.
"Cody, you're gonna have to leave. I need to change."
"Kaitlynnnn, I don't wanna leaveeeeee. I'm fine just right here." Cody winked and I slapped the back of his head.
"You perv."
"But baby, I'm your perv." I rolled my eyes and Paige walked in.
"Leave Cody. We have to get her changed into her next outfit." She said sternly, while Cody looked down to the ground sadly and left my dressing room.
"He's so insane. No wonder you love him." Paige laughed and I blushed, pulling a shirt of its hanger.

*Later*
"You were AMAZING!" Demi hugged me as I got off stage. We just finished the last rehearsal of the day and I was about to pass out from exhaustion.
"Thanks, but I need to sit down." I said, sitting on the backstage couch next to Cody.He put an arm around my shoulder and we started talking.
"You, Cody Simpson, are insane!" I laughed and he smiled.
"So are you. And, you look amazing while being insane." Cody winked and I lightly punched him in the shoulder, laughing at the same time. 
"Cody, try not to make Kaitlyn lose her voice. We're depending on her." Usher said, as he walked by.
"I gotta get changed. And then maybe we could go do something?" I asked and got up, walking to my dressing room.

(Demi's P.O.V)
He disgusts me. Ugh. I can't believe that he can just pretend like nothing happened. He doesn't deserve Kaitlyn, not after what he's done.
"Demi, DEMI! Stop pacing back and forth!" Jess said, as she flopped backwards onto Kaitlyn's hotel bed. Me and Kaitlyn were in one room, Pattie and Paige in another, Jess and Olivia in a different one, and so on.
"Sorry. I'm just worried about Kaitlyn, they've been..." The door burst open, and a glowing Kaitlyn came in the door.
"KAITY! Something happened, tell us everything!" Jess and I squealed, making Kaitlyn cover her ears as she closed the door.
"Well..............CODY ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND. AGAIN!" She giggled and we group-hugged her. We heard Cody laugh as he opened the door to his hotel room-he gets his own- that was across the hall.
"Oh my gosh! That's so great!" Jess smiled and I fake-smiled, trying to hide my true feelings. I couldn't ruin her good mood. What kind of friend woud I be to do that?
"Yeah I know! But now I'm really tired from all this exhaustion and excitement. I'm just gonna get ready for bed and head to sleep. Night guys!" Kaitlyn said and Jessica left, so that we could all calm down.

"Night Kaitlyn!"
"Night Demi. Sweet dreamms!" She sang and flopped onto her bed, climbing under the sheets.
I hope I get some sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow...CHAPTER 30! This is...just, OH MY GOD.
I never thought I would get this far. I love you all so much (no homo) and I wouldn't have kept posting with out you.
Megan (played by meeeee) is the picture on the right...over there somewhere---------->
What did you think of this chapter? What do you think of how Demi's feeling? How Cody's acting?
Comment! I love reading POSITIVE comments-they make me smileeeeeeeeee :) I also appreciate questions and suggestions, don't be shy!
-Sophia xx