Chapter 41: Marry me...?

*Ellen show*
(Still Megan's P.O.V)
Lily and I were backstage. I was watching Justin on this tv in his dressing room.
"Miss Seacrest? We need you to come with us." One of Ellen's MANY assistants said and I nodded, following behind her, the sound of my high heels click-clacking on the tile-like floor.
"Just wait right here. You'll have a cue to go on." The assistant-who's named I learned was Ella-smiled, leaving me alone behind this wall, where I could hear everything that was going on in the studio.
"Wait. Before we start, there's someone I want right here next to me. Everybody, please welcome my amazing girlfriend....Megan Seacrest!" Justin announced and I walked out, the audience erupting with cheers but I could tell that they were confused when they saw that I had a little baby in my arms. I sat down next to Justin and he wrapped his arm around me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

[Interview] 
Megan: Hey Ellen! Its been awhile since I've been on your show! Like, a couple years?
Ellen: It probably has been a couple years! So, how long have you been dating Justin?
Megan: Umm a year and a half now. At least. We went to L.A  for our one year anniversary, it was so amazing! *smiles, then kisses Justin on the cheek*
Ellen: That's sweet. Justin, a couple of weeks ago, you tweeted that you were a father? Is that true?
Justin: Yes it is. *smiles and Megan hands him Lily* This is my daughter Lily. And Megan is the mother.
Ellen: Wow. That's amazing. She's very adorable.
Justin and Megan: Thank you. *both smile*
Ellen: What are your plans for the future?
Megan: Well, for me its to get my next album done and released later this year. And to be a great mother to Lily.
Justin: For me its getting some new music out there, because I know that's what my fans are wanting. And that I'll have a great time with my family and raising my daughter alongside Megan.
Ellen: You guys are very responsible. How has Lily changed your life so far?
Justin: Well, so far, I've learnt responsiblity.  And I learned how my mom felt while raising me when she was a teenager. Its hard but we'll get through it.
Ellen: Well, we have a couple minutes left. Is there anything else that you'd like to say before we go?
Justin: Actually, there is something. *looks over at Megan, while getting down on one knee*
Audience: Awwwwh *they think they know what's going on*
Justin: Megan, I can't believe that you're in my life. I'm scared that I'll wake up someday and its just a dream.  But I know that won't happen. I love everything about you...from your smile, to your laugh, to your sparkling personality. I get nervous and worried everytime I'm away from you, worrying over if you found someone better. Worrying that you got over me. Worrying that you forgot about us and what we have. Now that this baby has changed both of our lives, I know that I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore...*Everyone looks surprised, but then Justin pulls out a box from his pocket* All I want is to be your husband. Will you marry me?
Megan: *starts to cry tears of joy* Yes. Yes I will marry you. You mean everything to me. You ARE my everything. *They hug each other, Justin wiping away Megan's tears*

"I love you!" I said to Justin, as I held Lily in my arms, walking with hand in hand with him. 
"I love you more!" I smiled, resting my head on Justin's shoulder.

I'm the future Mrs.Bieber.
Hey haters, you mad?