Chapter 10

Gus's POv

"Wait" I called after the boys. "Look we have to come up with a plan". I told them. They all nodded. "Alright we start off with just asking if she wants to talk. If not we just say ok that we'll be Out of the house." Rocky stated. We all nodded but I was still unsure. What if something really is wrong and we leave. Or maybe she is trying to kill herself and we leave and do nothing about it. Please let that not be it.

When we got to her house I noticed the curtains were all closed. "Guys I'm telling you something is really wrong. The curtains are closed." Ryland stated while looking worried. "Well we have to try". Rocky rang the doorbell. Nothing. "Guys I got this. " Ryland said going up to the door. He did this weird nock and rang the bell twice. We then heard footsteps and the door unlocking. "Ugh Ryland go aw..... Oh" Taylor said looking like a zombie. She had tears in her eyes. "Guys not now. Please. I'm fine I'm just tired ok." She said but I could tell she was lying. All of a sudden Pearls her dog came up to the door. It looked like she was giving us a signal or something. I went over and whispered to Rocky. "Run to the house and get food. She have to let us in if we say we brought her something." Rocky nodded his head then announced. " hey guys we forgot the donuts" and ran to the house before Taylor could protest.

When Rocky brought the donuts Taylor gave up and let us in the house. She brought the things to the kitchen. I looked around it looked like a ghost town. No sunlight at all. After we all ate the donuts Ryland asked. "Hey are you ok. You haven't been to the house in a while. I'm worried about you." He said. Her eyes showed sadness but she put on a fake smile. "I'm fine thanks. I just wanted to be alone after everything that happened." The boys all nodded except for me I just stared at her. She was lying I could see right through her. "Alright well if you need a thing we are right next door. " Ellington said while they walked to the door. I slowly walked to the door. Once we were out she closed the door the boys started walking back but I stayed were I was at. "G what are you doing.?" Rocky asked me. " she is lying I know it. Just go I'll be there soon. " I said walking to the door. "G stop let her be. " "just go" they gave up and left. I walked to the door twisting the nob, opening door slowly. I looked all around she wasn't down stairs. I went up the stairs hearing a TV. It was from her room. I walked up to her door opening it. Her back was turned to me. I took a deep breath. "I know your lying". Startled she looked at me in the doorway. "Why are you here. Go home. " I started walking to her bed and sat down. " please tell me. Maybe I can comfort you or help." She stayed silent. "Please" I asked. She looked up at me. "T-t-th-th" she clung to me and started crying. I just put my arms around her comforting. "Shhh let it out its ok. " I said trying to soothe her. About ten minutes later she was s little calmer and started talking. "My parents. They don't want me. " she said giving me her phone. After I read the text I felt sad, mad, and a little sorry. "Taylor im sorry. Don't worry you still have me and my family. I know they love you they will look after you don't worry. You'll be fine." She looked at me her eyes saying ' Are you sure they do?' I nodded my head. I hugged her and started to speak. "Come on get dressed we can go next door." She nodded her head and got up to go to her closet. "I'll wait down stairs alright. " "ok" I walked down her stairs. I sat on her couch. I realized i had been here over 20 minutes since the other boys left. About 5 minutes later she walked down stairs wearing a pair of Capri pants and a snoopy shirt and had her hair in a messy braid. She put on her sneakers. And said she was ready. "So are you going to tell the rest of them what happened??" I asked her softly. She looked down at her phone which had patriots phone case on it. "Idk maybe" "will you at least tell Aunt Stormie" "sure" "alright ready" "yeah wait" she ran upstairs only to come back down with her Duke basketball sweatshirt and her hair in an R5 beanie. She gave me a sly smile and we started walking to the house.

When we got to the door I realized I had been gone about 30 minutes combined. I turned the handle of the door and walked through everyone was in the living room talking until they saw me. "Gus why did you go back we had a plan". I just smiled and walked all the way in Taylor following me. "Oh" Rocky said sitting back down I went and sat on the floor. "Stormie can I uh talk to you" Taylor asked feeling nervous as everyone was staring at her. Stormie got up and they walked out back.
Rydel being herself walks to the window. "Hey Rydel u don't think that's a good idea. " I told her she looked at me " you know what happened." I just shrugged my shoulders. "Why were you there so long" she asked starting to walk forwards me. I backed away. "Nothing happened" "Lies" Rocky said. "I'm not lying-" I was interrupted by Aunt Stormie "Gus come here"

Taylor's POV

Flashback a little

When I walked outside with Stormie I just wanted to get it off my chest. I picked up my phone and opened the text and gave it to Her. When she looked up she looked at me with sad eyes and gave me a hug. She didn't let go for about two minutes. "You know your very strong. Not only are you not crying but you look like it doesn't bother you but i know it does. " Stormie told. "No I probably just cried all them out." She looked at me "thank goodness Gus knows you well. He knows right" I nodded my head. "Alright why don't you and Gus go get a few things get pearls and you can stay here tonight so your not lonely." She told me. "Alright" we walked in and saw Rydel and the others surrounding Gus. He looked a little scared. I giggled a bit but nobody heard. "Gus come here". He walked over to us. And Stormie whispered to him so the others can't hear. "Alright hurry up I'll take care of them and don't worry I won't say anything till your ready" I nodded my head and said thank you while me and Gus walked to the door. The others giving us stares.

I think this is a good place to leave off. Got a lot of ideas ahead. Can't wait. Patriots going to the AFC championship game for the fifth year in a row. Woooohoooo.
Love ya😘

~Taylor~