Chapter 29

Taylor's POV

After Courtney said yes, we all went to the house. Everyone was just talking about another wedding. Again. I feel like there is a new wedding every month.

Anyway. I went out to the treehouse to sit down. I figured nobody would notice. I got into the treehouse and just payed on the ground. There was a small opening at the top so you could see the sky. We put a curtain there though, because it gets a little annoying in the daytime. I was just laying there for 15 minutes, then I heard someone coming up the steps. I didn't really care who it was, so I just continued to lay there. I didn't look up until the person layer down next to me and kissed my cheek. It was Gus. Oh for a second I forgot that I had a boyfriend. I turned over onto my side. He did the same. I kissed him on the lips. After a while we pulled apart. We went onto our backs again.

"Did you know that I like you a lot?" He asked me. "Well did you know that I like you a lot" I questioned back. We both laughed. He hugged me. Out of nowhere he started tickling me. I was laughing so hard. He wouldn't stop. I got up and ran out the treehouse. I was laughing while Gus continued to chase me around.

*Rydel's POV*

We were all surrounding Courtney and Ross, just talking about there wedding. I realized that Taylor and Gus weren't here. Where did they go? "Hey guys have you seen Taylor and Gus?" They all responded with a no. Then out of know where we here laughing from outside. We crowd the window just to see Gus chasing Taylor. Taylor then jumps in the pool. "Hey that is not fair. I can't tickle you in the water" Gus said. "Well too bad so sad" Tsylor replied. "

"We all decided to mess with them. Ryland and Rocky would go out and yell at them. Then when they came in we would spray silly string on them.

*Taylor pov*

After I jumped in the pool,Gus couldn't do anything. I won. "Hey" Gus whispered. "What" i said swimming to the steps of the pool. "You know everyone is watching us right?" I looked over to the window. They were all talking. "Hm" I looked back at him. "You better be on your best behavior. We can't give this secret away." I told him. Now out the pool. "Yeah I know, but we should mess with them." I looked over with my eyebrow raised. "What do you have to in mind?" He smirked. "Well...do we still have those water balloons in the treehouse?" "Yeah why?" "Well we could somehow get them to come out here and then attack them with water guns and balloons." I smiled. "Perfect. Let's go" we ran up to the treehouse. We had to do this quickly. I opened the square hidden box under one of the bean bag chairs. There was a hose right behind the treehouse. We each took and badge that could hold our water guns and balloons. We filled everything up and his under the deck.

We soon heard Ryland and Rocky come out. "Taylor, Gus. Get your buts inside." They yelled. "You have to find us" we yelled. They stepped off the deck and started looking around. "Guys we can't find them." Ryland yelled into the house.
Soon everyone was outside looking for us. Once everyone was about in the same place, Gus and I took action.

We jumped out and just sprayed everyone. They all started screaming. Just a quick reminder, it's like 10:30 at night. Some of them had silly string, but I managed to doge most of it. This went on for like 15 minutes, before we all ran out of supplies. "That was fun" Ryland said as we were all walking inside. There was a chorus of 'yeah' and 'totally'. I went up to my room to change out of my wet clothes. I took a quick shower and put on some pj short and a tank top. Rydel came up to tell me that everyone was staying the night.

I went downstairs to help setup blow up beds an the guest rooms. When I finally came up to lay down, Gus was there laying on my bed. "What are you doing?" I said walking into the room and going to the side that was free. "Ryland and Zara are sleeping in my room. So I'm stuck here" "yay" I said sarcastically. We both laughed. "Wait so Gil, Gator, and Gordy got to stay in their rooms?" He nodded while watching tv. "Well that is rude" he nodded again. We lay there in silence. A few minutes later I hear snoring. I look down and Gus was pasted out on my bed.
I smiled.
I was almost asleep, until Courtney came in. "I see you two made up?" She said quietly. "Wha- oh yeah we did" I said completely forgetting that we were in a 'fight' " alright well goodnight and thank you for earlier" she said looking down at her left hand. "Don't thank me. Anyway night" and with that Courtney left and I turned the lights out.