Chapter 12

1 1/2 months later

Taylor POV

Not much has happened really. Except for that Stormie has agreed to do something awesome. So school starts next week, but she said that she would home school Gus and I.!!!!!! No more prison with horrible food. (If you know what I mean😞). 

             I was just taking a walk in the park by myself. It was a beautiful day out, so why not. I was wearing a pair of Nike pants and orange and grey Nike sneakers. Also a orange and grey Nike shirt. There was different paths you could take. Hearing all the birds and frogs, it was just relaxing. There was a bench by a small pond. So I decided to take a break. A few minutes later there was a bird on the bench. It came closer. I've always loved animals, but I know to let it come to you first. Otherwise you will have problems. The bird did eventually come, I noticed it had a cut on its leg. "Hey little guy. You ok what happened to your leg?" I said because obviously the bird speaks English and will answer me back. I then picked up a leaf and whipped of the little blood there was. "Here let me dry it up for you. Is that better?" I pat the birds head and it flew away. After a few minutes of silence my phone started ringing. I looked at it it said "gussy wussy" I chucked at my name for August. His background picture was one where he was sticking his tongue out. (G= Gus. T= Taylor)

T: hello
G: hello T. Where are you??"
T: I'm at the park why?
G: well you better get here soon because it is about to start raining.
T: what
G: yeah hurry.
T: k be there soon Bye
G: bye

This is not good. I was about ten minutes in the path. And the park is like 10 minutes away from the house. I ammedietly started running.  I didn't notice till now the grey clouds covering the sky making it dark. Luckily I could still see the path. Once I was at the main base of the park it started pouring. Shoot. The day I don't bring a sweatshirt. After about five minutes it started raining harder and then I heard thunder. My shoes were already soaked due to the water on the ground.

I finally made it to the beginning of the street and I could see the house. Once I opened the door I yelled to everyone that I was hear and I needed a towel. Gus walked down the stairs with a towel he wrapped it around me. When he wrapped it around me I felt butterflies in my stomach. Everyone else piled in the room. "Oh are you ok. " Stormie asked. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just going to go change my clothes." I said walking up the stairs into Rydel's room where I new I had a pair of extra clothes.

Rydels POV

After Taylor went up to change i noticed Gus standing there looking off into space. "Hey you alright" I asked him. "What? Oh um yeah I'm fine" he said a little unsure of himself. He then left the room. I was sitting there thinking about it when Bauer came up to me. "Hey Ryds can I aswk you a quewstion" "yeah bud what's up"  he then took my hand and walked me into the kitchen where nobody was. "So A while ago Me a Taylor went to the park??" I nodded my head. "Well she told me not to tell anyone but I have to tell someone, but you have to promise you won't tell anybody else?" I nodded again. "Ok so we were saying our future dreams. And she said that she wants to have 4 kids and a husband. " he paused letting the info sink in first then continued. "So I asked her if her husband one day would be Gus." I nodded again. "And she said that she doesn't know that when she is older then she would tell me, but she said that she did think that Gus was very cute." He finished my eyes were popping out of my head. "Ok I won't tell anyone. I'll get Taylor to tell me herself ok" he nodded "but please don't tell me I told you. Because then she will tell my secret" he looked a little scared. "Don't worry even if she did find out I'm sure she wouldn't do anything ok" he nodded his head and ran to the next room. OMG I instantly squealed inside. This is perfect now all we have to do is get Taylor to confess and Gus to say he liked her. Hopefully this will work. The first part of my plan is to tell one person. Rocky.

I walked into Rockys room. See with the house it's pretty much ours but mom and dad visit everyday. So yeah. We all have our own rooms. "Hey Rocky" I called. "Big news part one of our plan is set. We have to come up with a way to get Gus to speak up." He nodded his head understanding what I meant. "Ok tomorrow is Saturday. Ain't and uncle have decided to stay at a hotel till they could actually move into their house. " he nodded again. "You and the rest of the boys take Gus out to do something. I'll invite Vanni, court, Sav, and Lex and we will keep Taylor here. Your mission is to get something out of Gus and I'll get something out of T. K good." He nodded and I walked out the room. The thing with Rocky is that he won't talk he just nods a lot. So yup this plan is going to work I just got to invite the girls over.

Sorry if there are any mistakes. I didn't really look through it sorry. Hope you like it.
Love ya😘
~Taylor~