Your Past

Chapter Fifteen

Your POV
   I never thought Dark or Anti Jack would be interested in my past. They were so cold and rude to me when they first met me. Now, they are kinder and maybe, just maybe, they are sweeter to me.
   "Um...you sure?" My face turns red.
   "Yes, we're sure." I nod and take a deep breath.
   "Okay so I grew up in (y/h). I was never really girly. I guess you could say I was a tomboy. Anyways, I would love to go to my dad's library. There was so many fascinating books. I would read them, every single page. Then I found this one special book. It was about demons and gods/ goddesses. I never thought this was true, but I loved it. I took the book. Then I got in trouble for taking it. Then, the bad stuff happened..." I stop. I never told them about how I saw them take my memories.
"Well? What is it?" Anti Jack says.
"Ummm...never mind, it's not important." Dark gives me an untrusting look at me. I suck at hiding things so my face turns red.
"You sure it's not nothing?" I look at the both. I look down to the floor.
"Fine, I'll tell you." I sigh.
"I saw...you guys take my memories away." Everything went silent. They both look to the floor.
"Look, I don't care if you take my memories. As long as you guys are safe." They look up and their faces turn red.
"Come on."
"Where are we going?" Dark says while getting up with Anti Jack.
"To train of course."

Hey guys! I am looking forward to the upcoming chapters. They should be great. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed! Bye!